Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wayne Resigns Big Deal in Indy

supersmartbrunell5

Colts have got to be one of the dumbest managers of the cap. Petyon, Harrison, and now Wayne have bank breaking contracts, and they also gave out some decent ones to other guys (I think Jeff Saturday and Dwight Freeney) but not sure. Pretty rediculous if you ask me.

NOOOOOO! But you guys are right, high price tag. Just think Indy was willing to give up EJ for a number 2 receiver. Congrats RW, but you will not, I repeat, will not be in the playoffs next year or the next without EJ. You should have came to DC where there are the best fans in the world.

The more I think about it, this is huge money for a #2 receiver but this guy is more like a 1A receiver. I would rather lock up a great receiver like this then a near 30 year old running back, even if Edge is very good. Running backs grow on trees, especially when you can throw it like the colts and have so much continuity on the line, skill positions, and coaches. I hate to say it but the Colts are doing it the right way, they've just choked in the big games.

Archived