Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where will Joe go?

CowboySlayer

So, I have been getting worried just at the thought of it, but I've been wondering.....When Gibbs' contract is up, what is the likelihood that he'll sign an extension. I know he's getting up there in age, but he isn't as old as some have been over the years. I know there's a time for eveyone to call it quits, but I just hope he sticks around. What are the chances he'll sign an extension?

So, I have been getting worried just at the thought of it, but I've been wondering.....When Gibbs' contract is up, what is the likelihood that he'll sign an extension. I know he's getting up there in age, but he isn't as old as some have been over the years. I know there's a time for eveyone to call it quits, but I just hope he sticks around. What are the chances he'll sign an extension?

He'll retire with 4 rings, Gregg Williams will take over, Al Saunders will feel like this is where his home is, he'll re-sign as o-coordinater. John Gray our defensive secondary coach should become our defensive coordinater. Im hoping Danny Smith will still be there but he might not. Then i think Joe Bugel will retire with Gibbs.

since Williams is guaranteed a 1 million dollar settlement if he is not made head coach once Gibbs retires, I think Williams will take over. I dont think Joe will want to do it after 5 years, except in the front office.

Joe Gibbs should become our GM or somthing to do with getting guys on the team after he retires. I know our scouts had somthing to do with this but lets face it, before Joe came our draft pickes except maybe the 2nd or 1st rounder have sucked.

Heres a few...

Shawn Springs, Clinton Portis, Ryan Clark, Mark Brunell, Santana Moss, Cornelius Griffin, Carlos Rogers, Sean Taylor, Chris Cooley.

He'll retire with 4 rings, Gregg Williams will take over, Al Saunders will feel like this is where his home is, he'll re-sign as o-coordinater. John Gray our defensive secondary coach should become our defensive coordinater. Im hoping Danny Smith will still be there but he might not. Then i think Joe Bugel will retire with Gibbs.
This is the way i hope it plays out also....100% agree :cheers:

I'd say pretty low. It seems that the framework for handing it over to either Williams or Saunders is already in place, with Gibbs sticking around with player personnel or something of the sort.

right on! He's still here for another three years, he signed a 5 year deal! There doesn't need to be an extention till the last years of coaches contracts like Parcells did.

Yeah! Yeah ! Yeah! Lets Go Joe Win The Super Bowl Hey, Hey! Yeeeeeah! Lets Go Joe and Win the Super Bowl!

I think you're right except for one fact. I think (hope) that Gibbs will retire wit a lot more than 4 rings!

Joe Gibbs should become our GM or somthing to do with getting guys on the team after he retires. I know our scouts had somthing to do with this but lets face it, before Joe came our draft pickes except maybe the 2nd or 1st rounder have sucked.

Heres a few...

Shawn Springs, Clinton Portis, Ryan Clark, Mark Brunell, Santana Moss, Cornelius Griffin, Carlos Rogers, Sean Taylor, Chris Cooley.

I agree 100%. The talent acquisition around here has been much better since Gibbs has returned.

since Williams is guaranteed a 1 million dollar settlement if he is not made head coach once Gibbs retires, I think Williams will take over. I dont think Joe will want to do it after 5 years, except in the front office.

I know we'll be the team to beat ,either way, for an awful long time. But one things certain: we've figured out Dallas' DL scheme and other packages. It'll only get better as the seasons come along. I'm proud,very proud, of our fan base and how difficult it is to win at FEDEX with 4 wins on the road, we'll be a team to fear.So thanks Coach Gibbs we support, appreciate, believe and love you man! GOSKINsWIN!

the chances he'll sign an extension are about the same as you shutting up. jk :D

I know we'll be the team to beat ,either way, for an awful long time. But one things certain: we've figured out Dallas' DL scheme and other packages. It'll only get better as the seasons come along. I'm proud,very proud, of our fan base and how difficult it is to win at FEDEX with 4 wins on the road, we'll be a team to fear.So thanks Coach Gibbs we support, appreciate, believe and love you man! GOSKINsWIN!
:cheers: :point2sky :wavetowel :1stplace: :jump: :party: :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

Rock Cartwright. 7th round.

:)

Archived