Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think I've found the best MYSPACE website on the internet (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

Johnny Punani2

Bible Verses from a S&M clown....
Cheating in your mind is neither emotional cheating nor cheating. It's called LUST. Come on Kingbrice get your sins right...

maybe you should read those verses turbo......they talk about lust:nutkick:

My avatar has nothing to do with my knowledge of God either, pretty ignorant of you to compare btw.....

Now back to this blond :applause:

My avatar has nothing to do with my knowledge of God either, pretty ignorant of you to compare btw.....

yeah and notice the difrence in member number between you two, case closed, you both are good posters so lay off the personal atacks and post facts and argument if you so desire

yeah and notice the difrence in member number between you two, case closed, you both are good posters so lay off the personal atacks and post facts and argument if you so desire

yeah....you're right......technically when I first came here there were only about 50-100 regs.....Johnny was one of them......

I even remember the original name he had:laugh:......

ok...I'm done.....this is a myspace thread.....I'm going back to my Bible thread :silly:

maybe you should read those verses turbo......they talk about lust:nutkick:

Now back to this blond :applause:

King, I'm only messing with you man. Calm down. geez...

BTW, Lust is different then what you talked about.

Emotional cheating is still cheating. :2cents:

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. There is absolutely nothing wrong with fantasizing or looking at other women. Nothing at all. I don't care what the bible says.

If what you say is true, every man on this planet cheats. You show me a man that doesn't check out a drop-dead georgeous 20-year-old in the mall with skimpy clothing on, and I'll show you the grave he's buried in.

Archived