Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think I've found the best MYSPACE website on the internet (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

Johnny Punani2

Im really amazed at the guys on that site. Do they actually think she gives a rats @$$ about them.

Dude, most of the guys on myspace are losers like that. My friend that is a girl who has got a profile on there had to set it so it said she was 14 b/c that makes it private to people who aren't your friends b/c of all the messages and crap she was getting from guys. Its even worse on the picture comments.

Is there any girl that you would kick out of bed though? :laugh:

Well....:paranoid:...Of course...:paranoid:

:laugh:

I guess I should say if she was throwing herself at me butt nekked, I probably wouldn't turn her down. I'm definitely not that attracted to her...I prefer more natural beauty than the barbie-doll look.

Dude, most of the guys on myspace are losers like that. My friend that is a girl who has got a profile on there had to set it so it said she was 14 b/c that makes it private to people who aren't your friends b/c of all the messages and crap she was getting from guys. Its even worse on the picture comments.

Hey now, watch it. There are a lot of guys on this site that have myspace profiles. If used the way its supposed to be used, its to keep in touch with old friends from back in the day (which is why I use it). There are a lot of losers (all the dudes with muscle pics posting on chicks like that's sites), but for the most part, its regular people keeping in touch with friends...:2cents:

Archived