Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things that are tougher than Shaun Alexander

frankbones

After pulling a ***** move and not playing in the Pro-Bowl instead of bowing out beforehand and letting someone else(Portis) play, I thought I'd start a pic thread dedicated to Alexander.

7691.jpg

Oh this is gonna be fun!

Top Ten Things Tougher than Shaun Alexander:

1. A Q-Tip.

2. Sonny AND Cher.

3. A lost sock I found in my dryer.

4. Any episode of Desperate Housewives.

5. My dog.

6. My dead grandmother (she's dead)

7. The smell of a fart I released on 02/06/06 after eating Chili at "Crazy Eddies" Bar and Grill.

8. A flea.

9. Oprah's accountant.

10. Most other running backs in the NFL!

Hail!:point2sky

seanT.jpg

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/SEA/9229204

"I never really thought up until I got out here that I could be on another team, but it was really neat to see me with Carolina guys and having fun like that," he said following the NFC's 23-17 victory over the AFC. "It was different, but it was definitely neat."

"Honestly, whatever happens, I'm going to be happy. I'm going to be satisfied," he said. "It is an exciting opportunity for me, having all these teams basically come at me and sign me. That's cool."

What a "ME-FIRST" player. If i was his teammate i'd be disgusted, disappointed and pissed off at him. I mean he just made the super-bowl with this team and i understand he wants a new contract and i would be surprised to see them not offer him one of his liking but for him to say something like that is BS. Obviously he's no T.O. but he shows some similarity. I wish this guy would just roundhouse kick him in the face or something.

collegehumor.1657758.451xAUTO.jpg We all know HE is!!!

This is crazy.

This guy gets a bad rap. He is probably the most productive back in the last 5 years (who is still starting).

So what if he is mild-mannered and doesn't run over people? The guy is a workhorse, TD-scoring machine. He makes his runs look effortless- but he finds open space and rips off chunks of 5 and 6 yards and ALWAYS breaks a run of 20 or more. He carried Seattle when they had no passing offense to speak of. It has become en vogue to question the dude's toughness....but how many games has he missed to injury? Hardly any in 5 years.

It might be funny to make fun of him- but in reality I seriously hope you people are kidding. The guy can ball. And he'll probably continue to produce for 5 more years since he has not been taking "the big hit"

This is crazy.

It might be funny to make fun of him- but in reality I seriously hope you people are kidding. The guy can ball. And he'll probably continue to produce for 5 more years since he has not been taking "the big hit"

First off - you shouldn't align yourself with Alvin Walton and then post something like this. Secondly, after his "little girl" hop and dance on the sidelines (b/c he had been knocked out of the game) during the Skins playoff game - he gets no pass. He may be productive but the boogers I pull from my 18 month old son are definitely tougher than SA.

Archived