Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things that are tougher than Shaun Alexander

frankbones

if being called a weakling on a message board included me getting the MVP, rushing title, and TD record--not to mention a future that's probably secure with a whole crapload of money.... then sign me up.

it makes no sense that people say he's not tough. he's a running back--a STARTING running back that doesn't get hurt often. to question his toughness is an oxymoron. he does what he does and he's damn good at it--in fact the best at it this past year. i'd bet a lot of guys in the nfl would give up their "toughness" for some of his numbers.

if being called a weakling on a message board included me getting the MVP, rushing title, and TD record--not to mention a future that's probably secure with a whole crapload of money.... then sign me up.

it makes no sense that people say he's not tough. he's a running back--a STARTING running back that doesn't get hurt often. to question his toughness is an oxymoron. he does what he does and he's damn good at it--in fact the best at it this past year. i'd bet a lot of guys in the nfl would give up their "toughness" for some of his numbers.

Lighten up Francis.

is it a joke? no--it may be lighthearted, but it's still what you all believe on some level.

So what if it's what we believe? Shaun is a fine RB and from all accounts a decent guy. He lasted a quarter against the Skins before having to leave with a concussion. Is it a cheap shot to suggest he is not tough because that? Of course it is. Is it funny? I've gotten a few chuckles from this thread, so I say yes. It was also cheap of Alexander to not bow out of the Pro Bowl and let someone who could play enjoy a week in Hawaii, so i don't really feel bad at all.

And this guy is most definitely tougher than Shaun Alexander

emanueleDerek_Zoolander.jpg

Archived