Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Weakest Redskin of All-time?

88Comrade2000

Brett Conway?

Brett Conway was the man. Well maybe not, but I worked for the Skins in '99 and he provided me with my favorite story for that season. When he made the game-winning kick after the game against the Panthers that year, there were a lot of people asking for autographs following the game. As the players would come through the tunnel, fans would ask who they were so they could be prepared. Well, Brett was signed after the season started, so he was not in the game program. As Conway came through, someone was rifling through their program and asked him why he was not in it. He responded with "because i'm too damn sexy." He was not being serious, just extremely sarcastic. He is a great guy.

SIR Stanley "The Sheriff" Richards!! Is it even a contest? We're being a little short sighted in these rankings. He is the ONLY player I thought Deion could beat in a tackling contest.

My second would obviously be Conway, but now I would say Hall. I used to think Hall was a tough guy, 6'3" 230 lbs you would think so. My problem was he was out for 6-7 games with a pulled quad. David Akers TORE his hammy and came back after 4 games.

Stephen Davis, he laid on the ground while Westbrook punched him in the face what kind of man lays there and takes it?
I tell ya what...if you got hit in the face by Michael Westbrook I'm pretty sure you'd be staying down as well..if not knock out or dead. Westbrook was a beast. If he sucker punched you...you might need reconstructive surgery. I guarentee you you couldn't take a hit from him. You guys that laugh at Davis need to take a shot like that and then talk..if you can afterwards that is.

SIR Stanley "The Sheriff" Richards!! Is it even a contest? We're being a little short sighted in these rankings. He is the ONLY player I thought Deion could beat in a tackling contest.

I hated Stanley Richards. His name is burned in my memory because he is so weak.

Who was that O lineman we drafted out of Penn State in the first round that never played for us?

I would put my vote on that dude.

And Heath is right up there too.

More of my two cents: Stanley Richard. The worst tackler in the history of the Redskins!

Archived