Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On Madden 2006, the Redskins overall team rating has increased.

flexxskins

All I know is, is that I can't wait to see what the Redskins are going to be like to play with in the 2007 edition. I am one of those fans that have never been able to play with another team and it has been difficult beating Eagles fans using my favorite squad for all of these years.

Brunell's ratings should increase and Moss's ratings should be off the chain. I don't know if Portis's ratings could get much better though. But players like Salave'a, Marshall, Sellers and Shawn Springs should all get good ratings increases.

With the additions of coaches Gray and Saunders, I think that expectations are going to go through the roof for the Redskins and so are the ratings.

I almost totally agree there. LT, Gates, Brunell, and Portis are just about right.

Culpepper = Yeah it's a joke how good they made him.

Manning = he's that damn good. It just depends on whether or not his protection is there lol

Priest = He's that damn good.

You forgot Shockey. It's a joke how good they made him. He doesn't drop anything.

Anybody agree with me that larry johnson should be rated better than priest holmes and should be among the top 2-3 backs in that game, or that he is that good in reality???

...keeping in mind that if he started all 16 games he was on pace for 2,400 yards and like 30 some td's!!!:notworthy

Anybody agree with me that larry johnson should be rated better than priest holmes and should be among the top 2-3 backs in that game, or that he is that good in reality???

...keeping in mind that if he started all 16 games he was on pace for 2,400 yards and like 30 some td's!!!:notworthy

He probably will be in Madden 07.

Here is Santana Moss Madden 2006 Ratings:

First on-line update:

Position = WR

JERSEYNUMBER = 89

OVERALL RATING = 87

SPEED = 97

ACCELERATION = 98

STRENGTH = 48

AGILITY = 96

AWARENESS = 80

CATCHING = 86

CARRYING = 53

THROWPOWER = 17

THROWACCURACY = 17

KICKPOWER = 19

KICKACCURACY = 19

BREAKTACKLE = 45

RUNBLOCK = 24

PASSBLOCK = 20

TACKLE = 13

JUMPING = 82

KICKRETURN = 97

INJURY = 72

STAMINA = 88

Here is Santana Moss Madden 2006 Ratings:

Last roster update:

Position = WR

JERSEYNUMBER = 89

OVERALL RATING = 89

SPEED = 97

ACCELERATION = 98

STRENGTH = 48

AGILITY = 97

AWARENESS = 82

CATCHING = 89

CARRYING = 56

THROWPOWER = 17

THROWACCURACY = 17

KICKPOWER = 19

KICKACCURACY = 19

BREAKTACKLE = 49

RUNBLOCK = 24

PASSBLOCK = 20

TACKLE = 13

JUMPING = 82

KICKRETURN = 97

INJURY = 72

STAMINA = 88

IMP = 85

Toughness = 88

McCune has a 85 speed which I can believe because he's fast and strong but they have his strength at like 73. Thats bogus. I can see them not giving him awareness because he doesn't play a lot but 73 for strength is a joke for him. He's as strong as an ox.

I thought he had 72 str, but either way, rookies gain strength easily through their progression. After 2-3 years they'll have about 4 more points in strength, agi, and acc. So its not too bad.

When was the last roster update for Madden?

Every single year. I bought Roster Update 2004, Roster Update 2005, and Roster Update 2006. Each one had an amazing remarkable experience changing breakthrough in passing or graphics, and it must have been very subtle cause from where im seeing it, I bought the same game 3 years in a row with different, and often incorrect rosters. Huzzah.

wait, on the last roster update I played with our team is 90 overall, and moss is 97 overall...? I dont understand what you guys are talking about

Really? When I played last night online cooley was 84 and moss was still 89. Then when I played with the downloaded rosters against my friend offline cooley was 90. I'm not sure what's up with that, I didn't check Moss, though. Something wierd has been going on with the rosters lately.

Just checked, Santana is 91 and Cooley is 90 on the latest rosters I have. The wierd things is, it's definetely an updated roster but I can only use is offline. I don't understand, Cooley is such a beast in the new roster but I can't use the new version online.

Really? When I played last night online cooley was 84 and moss was still 89. Then when I played with the downloaded rosters against my friend offline cooley was 90. I'm not sure what's up with that, I didn't check Moss, though. Something wierd has been going on with the rosters lately.

Just checked, Santana is 91 and Cooley is 90 on the latest rosters I have. The wierd things is, it's definetely an updated roster but I can only use is offline. I don't understand, Cooley is such a beast in the new roster but I can't use the new version online.

Yeah, like I said before, I don't know a whole lot about updated rosters and and patches and stuff. But I do know that when I haven't played in a while and I go online, the rosters will automatically update and tell you to standby.

I do know that there are websites that you can go to for patches and updated rosters, but that was when I use to play Madden PC back in 2002.

Yeah, like I said before, I don't know a whole lot about updated rosters and and patches and stuff. But I do know that when I haven't played in a while and I go online, the rosters will automatically update and tell you to standby.

I do know that there are websites that you can go to for patches and updated rosters, but that was when I use to play Madden PC back in 2002.

I just don't understand where I even got the updated roster from since its not even used online. Maybe they changed it and changed it back?

I thought he had 72 str, but either way, rookies gain strength easily through their progression. After 2-3 years they'll have about 4 more points in strength, agi, and acc. So its not too bad.

His strenghth should be off the charts. He should just lack awareness, endurance and lets say tackling . His attributes as far as speed, agility,acceleration and strenghth should be high.

As of last night...the redskins were a 77 ovr..now I dont know that if you have the rosters already saved on your memory card then you wont be able to get the updated ones
You are mistaken. The folks at EA have apparently updated the rosters recently and while doing so, also increased certain teams overall ratings. If you go online with your PS2 or whatever game system you might use, it will automatically update your teams for you. Trust me, the Redskins are now a 86 OVR. I beat a guy lastnight with a player rating of 15 and he was using the Colts. There is definitely a difference.

Ramsey can throw the bomb about 70 yards on the game. He throws to Cooley well also. I just blize, ran Portis and set up the play action Bomb to Moss.
Yeah, there was a point around when the game first came out that they had Brunell starting in front of Ramsey. Well, I had noticed that Ramsey's OVR was higher and I would sub him in as my starter. It was fun as hell being able to just heave the ball 60 and 70 yards down the field. :)

What kind of subsitutions do you guys make in a game?

I sub Dockery for Brown and A.Brown for Moss on KR and PR.

In my franchise I have been using Campbell as my QB, I traded Ramsey and Jacobs for Koren Robinson and some scrub QB. I swap Salave'a and Griffin's position on the depth chart, that way Grif is lined up next to Daniels and Joe is lined up next to Wynn like they are in real life. I make Rogers my #2 CB with Harris my #3. I also put Ryan Clark at SS instead of Prailieu (sp). I used to have A. Brown as my Kick and punt returner, but he fumbled too much so I have Betts as my KR and Thrash as my PR.

Campbell in the game has an almost perfect deep ball, and unlike Ramsey he has good scrambling ability. I've used that to my advantage a few times.

Archived