Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On Madden 2006, the Redskins overall team rating has increased.

flexxskins

Sorry if this is old news for you young bucs who get to go online and play everyday. ;) I am just trying to get news to the average Joe Schmoe that might not get online to play that much.

Anyway, a couple of days ago I noticed that instead of playing and struggling with my usual 77 OVR Redskins team, I was now playing with a 86 OVR Redskins team. The offense jumped to a whopping 87 rating...sheesh.

I haven't had the chance to check yet, but when the team rating goes up like that, do individual ratings increase? I noticed that S.Moss's didn't increase. He is grossly underrated.

I don't play madden much, especially not online, so i dont know how it works with updates and whatnot. But I did notice something while playing 06 on my Ps2 the other day. Before the game started, I went to my rosters, and inserted Brunell as the starting QB ahead of Ramsey. I went back to the choose team screen and this one player change had launched the skins overall rating from something like 77 to 86 or so. Needless to say i was confused, especially because Ramsey is a higher rated QB in that game. Weird.

When was the last roster update for Madden?
Not sure Sweets, I just noticed the change like 2 days ago. We are up there now with teams like the Chargers and have surpassed the Chiefs. :)

I have noticed things like A.Brown is now on the team. He was missing forever. They still don't have Nemo on the squad.

wait, on the last roster update I played with our team is 90 overall, and moss is 97 overall...? I dont understand what you guys are talking about
I dont know alot about all the roster updating and patches and all that stuff. But when I go online to play, I got a message saying "updating rosters" and now the team is at a 86 OVR team rating.

McCune has a 85 speed which I can believe because he's fast and strong but they have his strength at like 73. Thats bogus. I can see them not giving him awareness because he doesn't play a lot but 73 for strength is a joke for him. He's as strong as an ox.

Salave'a is another player that I noticed is grossly underrated. But I guess these players were rated based on their play from the 04 season.

Man I've noticed one thing on Madden. They never give them their full props. Springs despite playing like a beast last season, never improved. The defense for the Skins on Madden is decent but not where it should be.

Another note. Sellers hands should've improved this season also online.

McCune has a 85 speed which I can believe because he's fast and strong but they have his strength at like 73. Thats bogus. I can see them not giving him awareness because he doesn't play a lot but 73 for strength is a joke for him. He's as strong as an ox.
Yeah, 85 speed with 88 ACC, that pretty fast. They have Arrington being damn near just as fast as any RB in the league with 88 SPD and 94 ACC...wow. The joke is how slow they have C.Clemons at 79 SPD and 85 ACC.

Man I've noticed one thing on Madden. They never give them their full props. Springs despite playing like a beast last season, never improved. The defense for the Skins on Madden is decent but not where it should be.

Another note. Sellers hands should've improved this season also online.

Good points and the only thing about Sellers on Madden that I like this year is his blocking skills.

They underrate everyone in the game except for culpepper, priest holmes,and peyton manning

I almost totally agree there. LT, Gates, Brunell, and Portis are just about right.

Culpepper = Yeah it's a joke how good they made him.

Manning = he's that damn good. It just depends on whether or not his protection is there lol

Priest = He's that damn good.

Archived