Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I will LOVE Michael Irvin.......IF

desertfox59

if he was a real man, he would refuse induction until Art Monk was enshrined

gotta agree here...

...interesting side note ...ON ESPN Mark schlreth just said (02-03-07 10:00 central time) that the HOF Voters were a disgrace for not letting Monk in before Irvin...He didn't take away anthing from Irvin, But he just ripped the HOF voters a new ***hole.

So pretty much I could say Grass is green and I'd get an argument out of it. :laugh:

Just kidding :cheers: .

case in point

The Gibbs era Skins where one of the greatest teams in NFL history

have exactly 1 player in the HOF, Riggins

But Laundry's Cowboys who won fewer SBs has how many players? 6? 7?

Jimmy Johnson cowboy teams now have 3 players

Parcell's Giants has 3 players

The 49ers of Walsh has a bunch, as do the Steelers, hell even Buffalo who lost 4 sb have more players

there is a bias

gotta agree here...

...interesting side note ...ON ESPN Mark schlreth just said (02-03-07 10:00 central time) that the HOF Voters were a disgrace for not letting Monk in before Irvin...He didn't take away anthing from Irvin, But he just ripped the HOF voters a new ***hole.

I wish I heard that

I can't even understand this idiot half the time he is speaking on ESPN. He is the biggest idiot, why do they have someone who's primary language is English but can't speak it televised and speaking for a nationally aired event? Alright, who's with me.............. next time Monday night coverage comes to FedEx and Irvin is there lets all start chanting "CRACKHEAD!".... Come on, who's with me, I want to publicly humiliate this clown.

I wish I heard that

It was amazing...really...He pulled no punches.

Us skins fans should tivo it and post it here or something...it was that good.

You might catch it on the replay....of course that idiot, Sean Salsbury speaks before him...but if you can get past that with out barfing it's totally worth it...if only to hear some one in the media trash those voters.

You know what gets to me? When I hear all these jackasses say Irvin was the "heart and soul" of the Cowpukes teams of the 90's. EMMITT SMITH was the REAL Heart and Soul. They don't win SQUAT without him. He played in a playoff game against the Giants with a separated shoulder. He literally beat them with one arm tied behind his back. Noone game planned to stop Crackhead. They gameplanned to stop Emmitt. This shows the lack of basic football knowledge of the HOF voters. Smith had over 160 yards rushing and had around 50 yards receiving in that game against NY.

I can't even understand this idiot half the time he is speaking on ESPN. He is the biggest idiot, why do they have someone who's primary language is English but can't speak it televised and speaking for a nationally aired event? Alright, who's with me.............. next time Monday night coverage comes to FedEx and Irvin is there lets all start chanting "CRACKHEAD!".... Come on, who's with me, I want to publicly humiliate this clown.

Grow up. That is classless.

Michael Irvin....

great receiver, Redskin killer, ego-centric narcissist, coke head, below average biased commentator, grade-A-tool, clichéd caricature of that idiot Shannon Sharp, cowboy homer, all around poster child for birth control, ect.ect....

Whom I will absolute love and praise if, during his induction speech this summer, he says this or something like it, "....And one more thing in closing....I want to say that there is no way, no way that Washington Redskin receiver Art Monk should not be in this Hall....If he doesn't epitomize greatness both on and off the field, then no one in this hall or on this podium do...(improper English for the sake of realism)"

In that moment, I will totally renounce everything negative I've ever said about Michael Irvin. I will be, in fact a fan of his.....Me a die hard Redskin Fan, a fan of Michael Irvin!....What a crazy mixed up world this is....!

Flame on.....

not a chance:

1) He's an ex-Cowturd.

2) He's a low life cokehead.

3) He works for those frauds at ESPN.

not a chance:

1) He's an ex-Cowturd.

2) He's a low life cokehead.

3) He works for those frauds at ESPN.

All true....It's just funny to me how if this did happen I would support Irvin. I never thought that was ever a possiblity, because he was such a cheater on and off the field.

The world is funny sometimes.

Archived