Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we win a superbowl with mr. brunell??

dinzelwashington

i dont think so.. seems like when there is pressure, hes not that great with his feet in the pocket.. and the way he holds the ball with his left hand scares me..i know some will say, if we had a good line, mark wouldnt be in pressure in the first place.. correct me if im wrong, we have a good enough line and even the greater lines get pressure, but its up to the q/b to escape it or call the correct audible so there will be less pressure..yes, he had his best year ever.. but if we look up his yards per games.. its pretty low..our defense got us to the playoffs because of them setting our offense in great field postion, not mark... . when has mark won us a game with two minutes deep in the opponents yard line.??? i dont recall one game within his two yrs in D.C. hes a choker... can anyone else see that??? big games, there will always be pressure.. two big games, tampa and seattle...there was pressure and he choked.. some say why is steve smith better than santana.. i say there the same.. critics say, hell no santana isnt good as steve smith.. im like hell yea or even better... what is we had jake delhome and carolina had mark... critics all shut... jake is out of the playoffs, give credit to the most under rated defense in football... Seattle.. they blanked out the two greatest recievers in the game and is now in the SB...back to mark.. he cant take the pressure anymore. hes afraid of getting hit.. he would be better on the bench tutoring jason.. if we make it to the superbowl, i think its going to have to be jason campbell...

You edit that real quit "When we When the Super Bowl" that was funny.

Anyways what was that week two game VS the Cowboys he threw two perfect passes over a "Pro Bowler Saftey" for TWO touchdowns. Andwe can win it with him but I think it is time to let Jason get his feet wet. I like Brunell but he had his last good season. So I agree with you but disagree. If you know what I mean.

Dude, he's left handed. We can and will if Brunell plays like he did the first ten games in 2005. That being said, IMHO he can't go the whole season. He was hurt/worn out at the end.

Ok,have him start out then put Cambell in if Brunell gets hurt/worn out.

You edit that real quit "When we When the Super Bowl" that was funny.

Anyways what was that week two game VS the Cowboys he threw two perfect passes over a "Pro Bowler Saftey" for TWO touchdowns. Andwe can win it with him but I think it is time to let Jason get his feet wet. I like Brunell but he had his last good season. So I agree with you but disagree. If you know what I mean.

mark brunell made two great passes cause roy williams sucks.. or is it santana moss that won us the game...or was it mark..if santana moss wasnt in the game.. would we have won that game.. if we had aanother q/b we wouldnt have been in the 13-0 hole with 5 minutes left in the first place..new qb

i actually agree with u.. i dont think brunell can take us to another level ala brady, roelisberger, hassleback.. very few qbs have won a superbowl as old as brunell is. i thikn jason campebll will the qb that takes us to the superbowl. brunell will get hurt every season and he will not be able to play effectively injuired. look how bad brunell played in his first season in washington, horrible. this year he played great in the first few games and then tailed off. i heard he ended the year with 10 straight games with under 200 yds.. i mean i just dont see it.

We didn't need Brunell thread #467. There are plenty of threads on the exact same topic.

mark brunell made two great passes cause roy williams sucks.. or is it santana moss that won us the game...or was it mark..if santana moss wasnt in the game.. would we have won that game.. if we had aanother q/b we wouldnt have been in the 13-0 hole with 5 minutes left in the first place..new qb
Your reaching. Santanna was in the game, Roy was bad in coverage, and Brunell took advantge of both of those to win us the game.

mark brunell made two great passes cause roy williams sucks.

Duh, why do you think I said "Pro Bowl Saftey"?

Brunell is ok and if he is our QB that means he is the best person for the job if Campbell is the QB he must be the best. Shoot we might F around and keep Ramsey because he might be the best :whoknows: :whoknows:

I would have been 50/50 on it. But, with Al Saunders as Offensive Coordinator, I think we now can go to the Super Bowl. I think, with Brunell, it has to be next year. Jason Campbell needs to step up this offseason and get ready to play. Ramsey may be gone. Plus Campbell was the 1st round pick.

A healthy Brunell = a successful Redskin offense

If given the right talent around Brunell and the Redskins as a team can win it. Brunell is a veteran QB who makes very smart descisions (- that one INT against Tampa in week 17)

Over 3000 passing yards, 22 TDs, only 9 INTs i think he is up for 1 more solid year.

Keep in mind that Cambell needs to progress because in 2 maybe even 1 years the fate of the skins will be on his shoulders and Brunell will be sippin' a Margarita in his Box seats at FedEx. haha

If Brunell can stay healthy, I believe he can lead and win us a Super Bowl. Gibbs has done three times with a couple of supposed "washed-up, not-good-enough" qbs.

People need to lay off of Brunell and stop with the Campbell campaigning. Last I looked, Brunell lead us to the playoffs, not Campbell. People are acting just like the morons in Atlanta did after Vick was drafted. They harrassed Chandler (a guy that led them to a SB) and his family because they wanted the new guy in there. A lot of good that did them, eh? And, Brunell is much better than Chandler ever was. Give it a rest people!!!

If Brunell can stay healthy, I believe he can lead and win us a Super Bowl. Gibbs has done three times with a couple of supposed "washed-up, not-good-enough" qbs.

People need to lay off of Brunell and stop with the Campbell campaigning. Last I looked, Brunell lead us to the playoffs, not Campbell. People are acting just like the morons in Atlanta did after Vick was drafted. They harrassed Chandler (a guy that led them to a SB) and his family because they wanted the new guy in there. A lot of good that did them, eh? And, Brunell is much better than Chandler ever was. Give it a rest people!!!

:applause: :applause: :notworthy :notworthy

For the record, im a Brunell supporter, but let me ask you other Brunell supporters...if Campbell lights it up in preseason( I mean throws amazing and makes wonderful decisions), do we go ahead and start him. Or do you still go with Brunell
obviously if someone BEATS Brunell this preseason then yeah why not start someone else.......but until that happens i'm all for Brunell

Archived