Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's the Hotest Teacher/Sex Offender?

DeanCollins

I cant believe anyone would accually think that a teacher/sex offender would be hot, even in the slightest. :doh:

it's more in jest than anything, but to me, there is a difference between a pedophile and a pretty woman getting w/ a 17 year old boy. not saying it's right.

it's more in jest than anything, but to me, there is a difference between a pedophile and a pretty woman getting w/ a 17 year old boy. not saying it's right.

HUGE difference! I had a student French teacher my senior year of HS....don't think I wouldn't have plowed her fields if she asked me!

By the by....good bump.

I cant believe anyone would accually think that a teacher/sex offender would be hot, even in the slightest. :doh:

Just because they're a sick pervert doesn't mean they aren't hot. How do you think Ted Bundy killed all of those women? (not that i think Bundy was hot :nono: )

True.

pedophilia should not be confused with ephebophilia. That's a huge misconception and the media never bothers to fix it when they call someone who has favored a 16 year old as a pedophile. Wrong. I'm not saying I support it, but get your facts straight! In short: pedophilia = attraction to PRE-PUBESCENT children. ephedophilia = attraction to youth, past puberty.

See, in all of this, you can learn something ;)

Oh...and Lafave all the way. ;)

In order to proetct the idea that someday I may run into her again and may have a shot to fufill my fantasy, I will not mention her name.

But she used to let me and my best friend sit in her lap. I used to rest my head on her voluptuous bossum. Man was I in love with her.

• 2 years later...

Archived