Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis for Bush

MrMan978

Trade a proven RB that at 24 years of age has accumulated 5,930 yards in 4 seasons, just broke the single-season rushing record for your team, has had 3 seasons over 1500 yards rushing, and has scored 45 TD's.....In addition to that, our best pick in this coming draft. All of that for a kid that's never played a down in the NFL....Ummm, no.

Absolutely not! Plus no one is the world would take tade and besides if you give up our second round pick then there is no need to show up on the first day of the draft because we would virtually no picks. :doh: I'll pass! Besides Bush may be another Michael Vick, all hype with "a lot of potiential" after being in the league for five years. Sheesh! :doh: Did I say that?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were a GM, no I would not make this deal simply because Bush hasnt proven anyting yet. Granted he could wind up being a once in a decade type player but it could also wind up being the bust deal of the century. Portis is solid and proven and will only get better now with Saunders. Not worth the risk.

I love Portis but I'm also a Reggie Bush fan and USC fan. If you were the GM would you trade Portis and the 2nd round pick for Reggie Bush??

I think your going to get a lot of flak for posing this question. the simply answer is no. I don't think Portis's contract can be moved first off, plus Portis loves DC and DC loves him back. Your rationale as a fan, which is understandable, to make this trade just so you have another reason to like the Skins more just doesn't make sense to people who don't see it your way.

Archived