Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar is in with Snyder (FALSE RUMOR)

CowboySlayer

Local Hampton Roads station WVEC-TV is currently reporting that he has confirmed with sources close to the team that LaVar Arrington and his agent are currently in a meeting with Dan Snyder, possibly working on a restructuring deal. Nothing has been confirmed as of yet except for the fact that the parties mentioned are in a closed door meeting, but 13 news anchor Scott Cash has already reserved rights to an immediate interview with LaVar when the meeting is finished, with a live report coming during the 6 o'clock news if the meeting is over by then. All I can say is I hope he tells me some damn good news, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I find this hard to believe, seeing as how his agents (the Postons) are under investigation by the NFLPA.

I wonder if he has somebody else representing him?

We probably would have heard about it, but it is inevitable that he will fire the wondertwins.

Local Hampton Roads station WVEC-TV is currently reporting that he has confirmed with sources close to the team that LaVar Arrington and his agent are currently in a meeting with Dan Snyder, possibly working on a restructuring deal. Nothing has been confirmed as of yet except for the fact that the parties mentioned are in a closed door meeting, but 13 news anchor Scott Cash has already reserved rights to an immediate interview with LaVar when the meeting is finished, with a live report coming during the 6 o'clock news if the meeting is over by then. All I can say is I hope he tells me some damn good news, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Why would WVEC-TV have the scoop on this? And who is Scott Cash to get the exclusive? this kinda seems bogus to me...

Archived