Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kobe Bryant scores 81 points!

Skinned

Too bad he doesn't know what a pass is. Then again noone on the team can do what he does. IMO Kobe is a great, great player but unlike the greats (bird, magic, mj) he fails to make his teammates better. Absolutely impressive either way.

I was watching the game on DirecTV and he was phenominal!!! He forced quite a few shots, but when you're that hot, why not. He did occassionally pass the ball to teammates, but what I'm trying to figure out is why didn't Toronto take it to heart that he's making a fool of them! I would have fouled him every possession, started a fight with him, or something before anyone scores that many points on me.

Skins D,

Kobe doesn't have half the team around him that those guys had. the lakers are starting Kwame brown.

Kobe doesn' have a problem passing the ball to someone who has a better shot at scoring than he does. Problem is, since shaq left, a double covered kobe is more likely to score than any of the guys on his team.

I've always hated him but I have started to like him a little now that he has sort of embraced the fact that so many people hate him. But even I can admit that there's not one other player in the NBA capable of doing what he did tonight. Still don't think he's the best, but that was the most amazing performance I've ever witnessed. 81 points, ridiculous.

Playoffs are going to be interesting. He's going to be putting that team on his back every game and a possible first round opponent would be the Mavericks who he scored 62 against in 3 quarters.

Kobe was shooting 61% from the floor...of course he's going to be taking all the shots!

Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 one time, of course, but that's because he stood two feet from the basket and no one could do anything about it.

Kobe had to do it from all over the floor. This to me is the greatest single-game accomplishment in NBA history.

I've always hated him but I have started to like him a little now that he has sort of embraced the fact that so many people hate him. But even I can admit that there's not one other player in the NBA capable of doing what he did tonight. Still don't think he's the best, but that was the most amazing performance I've ever witnessed. 81 points, ridiculous.

Playoffs are going to be interesting. He's going to be putting that team on his back every game and a possible first round opponent would be the Mavericks who he scored 62 against in 3 quarters.

Kobe really blew it not going for 80 against the Mavs. Can you imagine what it would be like if he hit 80 twice in a month?

Hell, he still might.

Skins D,

Kobe doesn't have half the team around him that those guys had. the lakers are starting Kwame brown.

Kobe doesn' have a problem passing the ball to someone who has a better shot at scoring than he does. Problem is, since shaq left, a double covered kobe is more likely to score than any of the guys on his team.

I don't buy it, he's in it for himself, that's it

Archived