Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Someone just tried to break into my apartment!!!

SUNSTONE

And if you didn't understand that "rape" statement was a joke, then it is you who deserves my sympathy. For life must be hard for an individual who comprehends little.

I have probably seen more in life than you can comprehend at your tender age....and I'm sure I can comprehend more now than you ever will in your lifetime....so, I wouldn't go there....I have also seen ways to insert things in text to make everyone reading it know that you are kidding.....I couldn't tell and apparently at least one other person couldn't either that you were kidding about the woman being rapped....I think it's a topic that shouldn't even be joked about either. Pretty distasteful.

As far as a sword cutting through 3-5 people with one slice......mabye 3-5 fingers.....but not 3-5 torso's. Have you seen it actually happen or are you just going off of what you read on some internet sites about swords?

This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time. I need to find the gif of Indiana Jones shooting the dude whipping his scimitar around.

Someone has been hanging around this site too much: http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

Hi, this site is all about ninjas, REAL NINJAS. This site is awesome. My name is Robert and I can't stop thinking about ninjas. These guys are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

When I said that a good sword can cut bullets, I wasn't kidding.

A Japanese show had these military guys from the US agree to pick their own weapon and fire it at a mounted sword.

They picked this huge gun that was mounted on the back of a jeep.

When fired, this gun hit the barrel full of water behind it, and the concrete wall behind it. The barrel was launched into the air, about 3 feet, and it was hit about 40 times before it dropped to the ground in a mangled wreck.

The wall was disolved, and the sword split 7 bullets the size of your thumb(but longer), before it finally broke. In fact, it could have split more bullets, but all 7 bullets hit the same exact spot on the sword.

On a sword forum, I have read reports of people cutting dead cow skulls with ease. You have any idea how much more tough the flesh gets when it dies?

Why do you think people want fresh steaks?

Becuase it's tender and easy to cut and chew, as well as for fresh flavor.

:laugh::laugh::doh: Dude, get a life! First, the comment about why people want fresh steaks just made me laugh my ass off! Second, I don't care what a sword did to bullets! If I pull a gun and you pull your sword, I'm gonna get you first. I think you are one of the Dungeons and Dragons kind of guys with no friends and definitely no girlfriend.

I have probably seen more in life than you can comprehend at your tender age....and I'm sure I can comprehend more now than you ever will in your lifetime....so' date=' I wouldn't go there....I have also seen ways to insert things in text to make everyone reading it know that you are kidding.....I couldn't tell and apparently at least one other person couldn't either that you were kidding about the woman being rapped....I think it's a topic that shouldn't even be joked about either. Pretty distasteful. [/quote']

Your two years older than me.

Oh great Jedi Master!:notworthy

How can I fight against such sound logic! :laugh:

As far as a sword cutting through 3-5 people with one slice......mabye 3-5 fingers.....but not 3-5 torso's. Have you seen it actually happen or are you just going off of what you read on some internet sites about swords?

I went to international(I think that's the first word) sword forum and asked just how strong is a Katana. Or any sword for that matter.

One showed a history site where a man's legs were cut off in one swipe' date=' just missing his hips.This was from an old war.

Another showed a site about the Japanese's studys on sword cutting around the 1700 century.

I believe it was to try and design a better sword.

They took prisoners who were full grown men about 40 years in age, and performed different cuts on them.

They were tied standing up and different cuts were done on their body.

There was 10 different sections they studied, and all of them were cuts across the entire torso in different ways.

The hardest area to cut was across the shoulders, then the hips.

Those cuts were still in the 80-90%, all other cuts were 100%.

Live blades are as sharp as a razor, literally. But it's not brittle at all.

I practice cutting gallons of water, and there is [i']zero friction [/i]in my cut.

In fact, when I make the gallon cuts, the water is still up to the brim of the cut edge. I can do cut after cut on the same gallon.

My brother took about 5 minutes to cut down a bamboo tree with a hack saw.

The bamboo tree is the ideal thing to do practice cuts with a katana.

The bamboo tree is the ideal thing to do practice cuts with a katana.

And also a quick way to dull your sword. You must spend alot of time sharpening your blade.

There are many different types of swords. A katana is actually more of a saber. Swords typically have two sharp sides, sabers one (and have a slight curve to the blade).

:laugh::laugh::doh: Dude, get a life! First, the comment about why people want fresh steaks just made me laugh my ass off! Second, I don't care what a sword did to bullets! If I pull a gun and you pull your sword, I'm gonna get you first. I think you are one of the Dungeons and Dragons kind of guys with no friends and definitely no girlfriend.

Dude, you live in west virginia!:laugh: :owned: :laugh:

And unless you have the drop on me with your gun, I have the advantage up close.

My weapon is still a weapon, even in it's case. I'm not going to let you out draw me.

The only way you get me, is if you have distance, or the drop.

Actually, people do not prefer fresh steaks.

Good steaks are aged. The meat actually begins to decompose and become tender. Let it age too much, though, and you can't eat it.

Not sure what you're talking about.

Zoony speaks the truth. Nothing like some quality aged beef. :)

Actually, people do not prefer fresh steaks.

Good steaks are aged. The meat actually begins to decompose and become tender. Let it age too much, though, and you can't eat it.

Not sure what you're talking about.

Can I buy a bridge from you?:silly:

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

Archived