Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we now stop kissing New Englands Ass??

bbuzz1962

I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one, am glad to see New England go down, early in the playoffs. I respect the team for their accomplishments, but to be honest, they did it during a very mediocore time in the NFL.

Every analyst but a couple, were actually picking the Patriots to go to the Superbowl again. I was just fed up with the persistent ass kissing, and comments like, putting Belecheks name on the Lombardi trophy etc.etc. Give me a break. If they did that with every coach that won three Superbowls, it would be a very crowded piece of hardware.

Like I said, I truly appreciate the accomplishments of the team, but I just cannot remember a time when the media just slobbered all over themselves when interviewing Brady, or Belechek. It almost seemed like worship. Were not worthy, were not worthy. So now, they are just like the rest of us playoff teams that have to go home and watch the rest of them on tv like regular folks.

Great run fellas, but all good things must end sooner or later. The fat lady is singing, and the curtain is falling. Wish you guys well, unless you play the Washington Redskins of course.

The only thing that made losing on Saturday even bearable... was watching the Patriots lose.

Thank God.

I am so utterly sick and tired of all things Bill Bellicheck and New England, I was seriously going to boycott the rest of the season if they won.

Now I can enjoy football, even with my team out of it. :applause:

i like the pats too.. they go through so much **** each year and find ways to win.. every franchise wants to be them.. best front office and best coaching staff. its not over.. a few more pieces and a new dystany can be built.. ill take brady and dillion over any combo in the league.

I think the Pats were screwed not once but twice on the PI call and Baileys int return fumble that went through the endzone Thats 14 points and a ton of momentum right there .

That said I am left rooting for the Panthers because I cannot bring myself to look for the Steelers or Broncos to win it all ... I just can't

I will take the Pats winning the super bowl any year that we aren't in it. I think they exemplify all that is right in the NFL and without a doubt are the best run franchise in the league. Hopefully in the next few years coach can take over that distiction but, for now, they are still at the top of the food chain.

I think the Pats were screwed not once but twice on the PI call and Baileys int return fumble that went through the endzone Thats 14 points and a ton of momentum right there .

That said I am left rooting for the Panthers because I cannot bring myself to look for the Steelers or Broncos to win it all ... I just can't

Panthers (if they can get a little healthier) could make for a competitive super bowl.. If it is Seattle, they will get POUNDED by either Pitt or Denver.

no, because everyone on this website wants to suck tom bradys ****, for some reason they think hes better than mpeyton, yea he has 3 rings, you know what else he has??? a defence

Peyton's RB -- Edgerin James (1506 yds)

Brady's RB -- Corey Dillon (733 yds)

Peyton's WR/TE Corps -- (Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Brandon Stokely, Dallas Clark)

Brady's WR/TE Corps -- (Deion Branch, Andre Davis, David Givens, Ben Watson)

Peyton -- Offensive line remained intact for entire season. (Jeff Saturday a pro bowl starter)

Brady -- Offensive line injured throughout the year and constantly being rotated

Peyton -- Indy's defense starts 3 people in the Pro Bowl and had no significant injuries

Brady -- NE starts no one in the Pro Bowl (Seymour is alternate) and played most of season without Rodney Harrison, Teddy Bruschi, and a number of defensive backs

Please tell me one more time how Brady doesn't stack up well against the golden boy? Brady put this crippled team on his back and carried them into the playoffs. At one point they were 5-5 and they rallied behind him for the stretch run. Believe me when I tell you this -- Manning will NEVER possess that kind of leadership. Just look at the way he acted after the Pitt loss. He can break all the records he wants, but the bottom line is -- he is not a leader. He does not inspire others to elevate their game. Give me #12 any day of the week.....

Apparently my argument speaks for itself. hmmm

You do bring up a lot of solid points but I still can not stand NE! Is it jealousy? I do not know... all I know is my stomache cringes anytime someone mentions, mainly the media, the words: Tom Brady, NE, Belechick (spelled wrong on purpose), and I do commend him from coming back from a stroke, but even Tedi Brusci. :2cents:

I will take the Pats winning the super bowl any year that we aren't in it. I think they exemplify all that is right in the NFL and without a doubt are the best run franchise in the league. Hopefully in the next few years coach can take over that distiction but, for now, they are still at the top of the food chain.

I concur!!! :cheers:

I hated NE for a while just because of that BS call against the Raiders. I felt like they were being handed the SB after 9/11 because they were the "Patriots." Once I figured out that it was actually Brady and Belichek, I started liking them a little.

My new least favorite team that the media needs to back off of is the New York Giants. I hate them with a passion now.

I hated NE for a while just because of that BS call against the Raiders. I felt like they were being handed the SB after 9/11 because they were the "Patriots." Once I figured out that it was actually Brady and Belichek, I started liking them a little.

My new least favorite team that the media needs to back off of is the New York Giants. I hate them with a passion now.

Now THAT I agree with. NYG is a team which doesnt deserve 1/3 the credit the media gives them. T

The only thing that made losing on Saturday even bearable... was watching the Patriots lose.

Thank God.

I am so utterly sick and tired of all things Bill Bellicheck and New England, I was seriously going to boycott the rest of the season if they won.

Now I can enjoy football, even with my team out of it. :applause:

WERD...I am so sick of the Patriots...I'm glad they lost... :cheers:

not to mention, like Dallas and San Fran before them, other teams have completely raided that coaching staff to the point where the head coach ends up alone dealing with a bunch of noob assistants....

Archived