Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official #100---FIRE THIS IDIOT!

KillaCam21

One of the side judges in this game (#100) is a Seahawk fan or is being payed by the NFL to let the Seahawks win. On Hasselbeck's TD, there was an obvious hold on the end of the line on their RT which let the QB get to the outside. It was on #100's side of the field.

On our first play after that TD, #100 called a holding penalty on us.

Then #100 was the one who made that horrible call on Chris Samuels on Portis' play that took the ball down to the 10 with 1:30 left in the game.

I'm not saying that we would have won had the official been at least a little impartial, but it sickens me that he took away any hope that we had on a slew of awful calls.

Way to end our season, you moron. :mad: I hope you get fired. I'm pissed.

Although the calls may not have gone our way, we had so many chances on offense and so many turnovers that could have given us so much momentum if we had just done something with it. Plus the missed fg hurt a lot and letting them get crucial first downs. I did see those plays, but we still could have won if we did better.

You know what I noticed? Refs can't be trusted. They even did us wrong when we won games. But you know why I don't talk about the refs anymore? Because even when they try to screw us we've won games. It's not impossible, we just need to do our part and play effective football for 60 minutes. Screw the refs, they aren't supposed to be on our side anyway.

There were bad calls, but we really need to quit blaming the refs every freakin' time we lose. Denver? Maybe. Tampa? Maybe. But those are the only two games we should have even opened our mouths about officiating.

We lost. Period. Bottom line.

I'm down, big time. It's sad, and we all vent different, but complaining about the refs make this forum as a whole look bad.

The game is over. Get over it. Yeah there was some bad calls out there. But that doesnt change the fact that we lost.

Seattle is the #1 seed for a reason. They prove it today. Be happy that the Redskins made the playoffs. Be ready for next season.

We got some great games next season.

Some games one can almost make a case that a couple bad calls might have made the difference. This wasn't one of them.

Washington simply didn't have the offense to win in the divisional round today. Not on the road against a good, rested team.

Seattle did just enough, and we did little enough, to bring a remarkable late-season run to an end.

It looked to me like the refs simply wussed out and let them play, especially in the trenches. They were afraid they might be difference makers, right or wrong.

I am just not impressed with Walter Jones. He did quite a bit of holding and was called once, which was negated due to ofsetting penalties. The RT was holding quite a bit as well. You'd think black gloves on white jerseys would show the holding well but apparently not. :rolleyes:

I don't put nearly as much blame on the refs as usual. We had our chances and simply didn't take advantage of them.

My thoughts exactly.

If you can find a game with no missed holding calls, Ill start whining with you. Seriously, It's not always the refs fault.

Holding is expected, but when a hold allows the QB to score it's a big deal.

Some games one can almost make a case that a couple bad calls might have made the difference. This wasn't one of them.

Washington simply didn't have the offense to win in the divisional round today. Not on the road against a good, rested team.

Seattle did just enough, and we did little enough, to bring a remarkable late-season run to an end.

I think the playcalling helped the offense to another unimpressive performance. I really hope we can tweak the playcalling in the offseason or add a few more key players on the offense.

The refs missed 2 holding calls on the right tackle both out in space where it was easy to see. I'm not saying you can't miss holding calls in the middle of the line but obvious out in the open calls, one for a TD. That should be called.

It may not have changed the game, but should be called. Our big problem was early field position forced to be conservative and one dimentional to avoid a mistake (turnover) and allowed the seahags to take advantage.

When we improved the feild position the offense was able to make a few plays. Just not enough to win today.

Great year we overcame a lot and have something to build on next year.

HTTR

Archived