Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pictures of Clemons, Jansen and Ramsey w/ yours truly

fuji869

Just got back from the Redskins Team Hotel again with Gimpy007 and I have pictures of myself with Nic Clemons, Jon Jansen and Patrick Ramsey.

Also got Randy Thomas, Corey Ramey, Renaldo Wynn, John Hall along with Clements, Jansen and Ramsey’s autographs on a hat and Marc Brunell in the same Fraternity I was, Lambda Chi Alpha, I had him sing an old fraternity sweat shirt

Still did not meet Coach Gibbs though! :doh:

way to go bro! i'm so jealous. i just got off work at 3am and have to go back at 8am, then i get off at noon thirty and get home for the game!

Wow jumbo. Thats gonna be tough. Although it is amazing how much energy waiting for a big game will give ya......Have fun:rolleyes:

Wow jumbo. Thats gonna be tough. Although it is amazing how much energy waiting for a big game will give ya......Have fun:rolleyes:

thanks bro, i just want to win, then i can spend a hour or two on here celebrating and then the sack :laugh:

what's your plan there?

Fuji you were on Fox5 with a bunch of other fans singing Hail to The Redskins...

That is so cool we made it, RiggoDrill, Gimpy007, Seattle Skins Fan and DC Skisn Gal were also in that pic! They interviewed me on Channel 9 and my cousin and uncle in Manassas saw it!

Nice...I bet you're glad you followed my advice!!!

Yes I am! :cheers:

Which one are you?

The Tall African-American Gentleman :silly:

Hey KevinB,

LOFL not only at your "Spit Happens" sign, but especially at the fact that you had ST sign it! :laugh:

Awesome pics, fuji. I'm jealous too.

Anyone else get the impression that we're making as fans an impression of our own on the team about how much support they get nationwide?

thanks bro, i just want to win, then i can spend a hour or two on here celebrating and then the sack :laugh:

what's your plan there?

My game plan is to try and control my nervs. Still got an hour to go and i'm already cant sit down. Best get drunk then ay.......LETS GET IT ON!!!!

Archived