Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

boy o boy, Seattle fans love Sean Taylor, lol

Griff

I will link this message board below, but look at some of these quotes,

Ghost Rider

"Upshaw says that their is no way Taylor will get suspended for this game...its to bad cause he just a cheap dirty thug ...I hope someone breaks his legs! As expected wynn is out of the game and Portis is so banged up that he will have very limited work this week..the pounding is starting to get to him..."

the dirt bag..taylor got a 17,000 fine...oh boy ...big deal...what a jerk.

Irish Hawk12

Taylor has been caught spitting before this last incident but the NFL did not have video proof however $17,000 is a little slap on the hand to Terrible Taylor and if Taylor spits at any Seahawk, I hope that Seahawk rips Taylor's helmet off and BEATS him with it. As far as Spring's mouth is concern he is just jealous that he is NOT! a Seahawk.

http://forums.seattletimes.nwsource.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3177&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

All this stuff is just going to make ST mad. Do they really want him to be mad? Look how the guy plays already. He might kill someone tommorrow. I love it. Every team needs an enforcer. If the whole team took the ST approach to football then we would win every game 100-0

WAIT JUST A DAM MINUTE HERE...

I seem to recall a certain Seattle Safety involved in an altercation earlier this year at a nightclub...

Way to go Seattle fans. :rolleyes: How's the view from that glass house?

dam I hope we win. I'm really growing tired of those west coast ####ies. :cuss:

All this stuff is just going to make ST mad. Do they really want him to be mad? Look how the guy plays already. He might kill someone tommorrow. I love it. Every team needs an enforcer. If the whole team took the ST approach to football then we would win every game 100-0

Totally, man. reminds me of that scene in Blazing Saddles where Gene Wilder tells the sherriff, about Mongo: "Don't shoot him. You'll just make him angry."

If there is one person I wouldn't be tmrw its a Seahawk offensive player coming anywhere near old number 21. And since No. 21 promises to be all over the field, that applies to pretty much everyone on their side of the ball.

Archived