Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What was the most important win this year???

mcarey032

I know that a lot of fans would probably say our first playoff win in 6 years and I know that we aren't even done yet, but I am talking about the regular season. What was the most important win this year? I would say that the second eagles game was the most important one. However, I would say that the first dallas win which set the tone for the season. I don't know. They are all pretty good. Which do think was the best win this regular season?

I would have to say the win over Dallas in Washington.

We were on a 2 game winning streak, but it was against 2 very weak teams and we really hadn't look all the great in the 2 wins.

Beating Dallas like we did was huge and put the team in a good mind set heading into another huge games vs the Giants.

The Dallas win just accomplished so much, by the far the biggest regular season win in a while.

There were a lot of important wins this season, and we can make arguments for numerous of them. But, the Week 2 win over Dallas stands above all. We were down 13 points with time ticking away in the 4th quarter, and we unleashed Moss on the Dallas secondary.

We drove a stake through their hearts in the most devastating fashion....

...in THEIR house

...on National TV

...in what was meant to be there "Homecoming" with Aikman, Smith, and Irvin

...PAYBACK is a Bee-yotch, Cowpuke fans!!!!!!!

Archived