Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Regarding my previous "Taylor CLEARLY spits" thread

Byner21

It was locked...why? I know people were making the point that this was already stated, but give me a freaking break. I did browse the page to see if the topic was covered, and I saw that it was addressed by some. BUT IT WASN'T CLEARLY STATED IN THE TITLE LINE, SO I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO THE COMMUNITY.

And for those that demand a link? Even to VIDEO FOOTAGE??? Sorry, not all of us have the tools or the tech savvy of skinsfanatic or crazy zeb to post video on the site. Don't blast people for sharing observations, rumors, etc. This is a message board, with all its vices and virtues. You want news first? You come here. You also get a lot of bs, but that goes with the territory. CALM DOWN PEOPLE.

Some of y'all can be real a$$holes around here. Why don't you take your anger out on people who can see your face.

Go 'skins.

Some of y'all can be real a$$holes around here. Why don't you take your anger out on people who can see your face.

Go 'skins.

:laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, maybe you should just PM the Mods, they will be able to answer your question. And regarding the ********, well the members here help the mods police the forums. It is what helps make this place so great. But maybe you should just read the forum rules..

:cheers:

Archived