Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make Lenny P squeal!

kmast000

I sorta disguised my question to him with a reference to the Steelers.

Bryan from York, Pa

Do you like the Steelers chances to run the gauntlet and reach the Superbowl and also, is it true that you and Peter King have a sensual rendezvous together every year before denying Art Monk's rite of passage into the NFL Hall of Fame? HTTR

I sorta disguised my question to him with a reference to the Steelers.

Bryan from York, Pa

Do you like the Steelers chances to run the gauntlet and reach the Superbowl and also, is it true that you and Peter King have a sensual rendezvous together every year before denying Art Monk's rite of passage into the NFL Hall of Fame? HTTR

Nice, you damn "f@cker"!! :laugh:

Mine was, Hey, Lenny, is it hard to sleep at night knowing that you're a fat loser with no journalistic talent / integrity who probably hasn't gotten laid since his last trip to the phillipines? Is it hard to write article with your head in Andy Reid's ass? Does ESPN have an office pool on when your heart explodes?

Seriously, i asked why he hates us f*****s

Some of you really need to act their age. Let the man be already, nothing that you say or do will sway his oppinion about this franchise either way. In fact, a lot of the nagging, trolling and flaming has surely led to a lot of the venomous jabs he's been throwing our direction on a regular basis.

Grow up.

Some of you really need to act their age. Let the man be already, nothing that you say or do will sway his oppinion about this franchise either way. In fact, a lot of the nagging, trolling and flaming has surely led to a lot of the venomous jabs he's been throwing our direction on a regular basis.

Grow up.

it's a joke; lighten up. :applause:

ok here is the new one i just sent just for you,

Dearest Leonard, we here at extremeskins love the degrading coverage of our beloved redskins. It is the greatest. Can you answer my question? Why is it that we skins fansare terrible people who deserve to have a chasm open and swallow us all whole? I love you Lenny, and keep up the good work...

we're not sending him Anthrax, where's the foul here?

Grow up.

The fact that Lenny gets so worked up over us "f@ckers" is entertaining. I don't see the problem with investing 60 seconds of my day (I'm @ home sick today w/ nothing else to do) to send him a question for his little ego bolstering session that will cause him to be annoyed.

Heres some questions for everyone to submit....

-Len,

Wondering how you feel about saying over and over again before the season started that you were POSITIVE that the Redskins were not a playoff team?

-Len,

Your report from Redskins Training Camp (cough, cough) earlier this year was spot-on. You really nailed it! You mentioned that the Redskins were going nowhere and the Ravens were a definite playoff team. Thoughts?

-Len,

Wondering how you feel about referring to the Redskins as the 'Deadskins'?

-Len,

Can I have your job? Looks like a nice setup... no accountability, talent, or truthfullness required.

-Len,

Come clean. Dan Snyder kicked your dog, didn't he?

They made Lenny the Hut's chats insider because of those of us here at extremeskins.com that would constantly ask him questions about his obvious hatred of the Skins and Snyder in particular.....it is especially funny when he refuses to answer legitimate questions about how bad his preseason picks were...

/wow, 2 skins questions, though they are fairly vanilla/

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=10402

Welcome to The Show! On Tuesday, ESPN.com senior NFL writer Len Pasquarelli will be in the house to talk about the weekend's playoff games and what news is circulating around the league's hallways and offices.

Send your questions now and join Len in The Show on Tuesday at noon ET!

Pasquarelli Archive: Chats | Columns

SportsNation len: good morning . . . hope everyone is having a good week . . . really looking forward to this weekend's games, and hoping they're a little more competitive than last week . . . thanks for taking the time to chat, and let's get to it

Kate (Los Angeles): Hi Len!...What are the Steelers chances this Sunday?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: well, let's hope for no onside kicks to start the second half, huh? . . . if you remember the first game, the steeleers were still close late in the first half, then had an interception, after which the colts scored, then came the ill-advised onside kick . . . the steelers have to do what they have been doing, not give up big plays early, and try not to have the dome noise affect them too much

alan (boston): If the pats broncos games comes down to the last drive of the game. Who do you trust more? brady or plummer

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: hard to bet against tom brady, who has made a living on late-game drives . . . but plummer has had an excellent year, especially in avoiding turnovers . . . slight edge, but only slight, to brady

Adam (Bourbonnais): How much stok do take in "bulletin board" material??? i.e. what Ogunleye said about the Panthers.

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: that kind of stuff plays better in the papers than it does inside locker rooms . . . i don't think it makes a lot of difference once the game starts

Anthony (NYC): Is it really possible that Philadelphia would be able to trade TO?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: it's going to be difficult . . .teams know that the eagles will release him before he is due a pair of bonuses totaling $7.5M in march, so why trade for him? . . . i'm not even sure owens wants traded at this point . . . his best chance is to go on the open market and have a few teams chasing him

Nick (charleston): Sean Taylor plays with great intensity which makes him such a great player, but after the latest spitting incodent everyone will be watching him closer. Will he play with the same intensity or tone it down some?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: we'd all be naive to think the league won't be watching taylor a lot closer after saturday's incident . . . and just as naive to think he'll allow it to affect his play . . . he's a heck of a player, huge hitter, and only knows one speed

jeff (boston): len, who will take Palmer's place on the AFC pro bowl squad? it would be potentially ironic, but Big Ben sure has the numbers to go...

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: the league has already annoounced that jake plummer, who was the first alternate, will take palmer's spot

Drew (NYC): Is it me or are the loser Jets blinded by the winning percentage of Mike Sherman? Why isn't he a candidate?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: good question . . . i was a little surprised to read the tarnscript from terry bradway's news conference on monday and see sherman so readily dismissed, or branded as a "second level" candidate . . . people i trust had told me sherman was gaining some momentum in the jets meetings . . . we'll see what happens but, if jim haslett can get an interview, one would think mike sherman, with a better record, ought to be on the radar screen, too

mattyk72, NY: Hey Len, how did Marcus Washington not make the Pro Bowl? The guy just makes big plays week after week. I think he's one of the best LB's in the game. Your thoughts?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: couldn't agree more . . .for what it's worth, he made the espn.com all-pro team last week . . . his tackle numbers weren't quite as good as last year, but the guy had a terrific all-around season . . .and he certainly had a great game saturday as well . . .

Jason (Richmond, VA): Hey Len, give Vikings fans an inkling of what to expect from Brad Childress. A good hire, or could they have done better?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: a bright even-keeled guy, very impressive when you speak privately to brad . . . he's got a plan, and he's been waiting a long time to be a head coach . . . a very solid hire

Darren (Indianapolis, IN): What's the latest on the collective bargaining agreement? I read somewhere that things are not very rosy.

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: owners will meet late this month in orlando to review progress or, more accurately, lack thereof . . . several owners keep inisisting to me that, when push comes to shove, a deal will get done . . . but they've been telling me that now for months and there has been no progress . . . it's pretty troubling, for sure

Allen Cornelius NC: Can the Panthers make it all the way to the Super Bowl with Foster as the star runner? Or will Jake have to win some games for the Panthers?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: we may find out this weekend . . . the first priority for the bears will be to shut down foster, who has two consecutive sttong games . . . jake didn't play well in the first meeting and will have to be a lot better this time around

Chris (Wyandotte, MI): Will Macus Vick Get draft or Will He be a lost cause

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: "lost cause" may b a little strong . . . but he's gone from being a first-day pick to a guy who has a lot of rehabilitation to do in very short time just to get drafted

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli:

Daren (phoenix, arizona): Plummer was second alternate. First alternate was Brees, who was not able to go because of his shoulder injury.

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: oops, forgot about brees, thanks much

Harvey (Knoxville, TN): What kind of pressure is Steve McNair under now that Vince Young has declared for the draft?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: i don't know that one affects the other .. . when the titans (actually the oilers at the time) chose mcnair, they let him sit for two years before elevatting him to starter . . . i could envision the same tack with young, who is very close to mcnair, and might not mind sitting behind his mentor for a couple seasons . . . the biggest pressure for mcnair and the titans is to get his contract reworked

Ben (ohio): After Palmer went down in Sundays game, The Bengals were doomed. What changes do you think the Bengals need to make in the offseason? Do you see Kitna coming back?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: no, i don't see kitna coming back, and don't believe the bengals want him back as much as they claim publicly . . . as for the offseason, they need to add a DT who can stop the run . . . a terrific young team, though, on the rise

mike (minneapolis): will daunte culpepper be the viking quarterback when he returns from injury? or will he be traded?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: one of the first things on brad childress' "to do" list was to meet with culpepper . . . yes, i think he'll be back with the vikings

David (Denver, CO) : Is Mike Tomlin in as Vikes' DC?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: it should be official today

Ras Creek (Macon, GA): Hey Len, huge fan. I'm on every week and you have yet to answer not one of my questions. Just want to know one thing... is there a possibility that T.O. will play for the Falcons next year? I keep hearing the Bucs but T.O. has said himself that the Falcons is an option. Whats your take?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: falcons officials continue to reiterate that TO is not a good fit here, even though he lives in the atlanta area . . . his old WR coach in san francisco, george stewart, is also the WR coach here, but i just don't see a reunion happening

Matt (West Roxbury,Ma): Sorry if you already said this, but what are your picks for the two championship games and superbowl.

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: i kind of went with the "chalk" last week, indy over seatle in the super bowl, so i'll stick with that

neil (pittsburgh): how do you think the steelers will or do to prepare for the crowd noise in indy this weekend

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: they used a "silent count" for their late-season game at minnesota, and lilkely will rely on that tactic again

Christopher (Phoenix): I just don't understand why Mariucci is not getting any interviews for a head coaching job. Has he told the league he's taking some time off?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: yeah, the indications are that he would prefer to take a season off, which in part explains why you haven't heard his name anywhere . . .well, anywhere other than brett favre's agent bringing it up in GB

Steve (New York): Do you think the Bears can be serious contenders next year and for the next few years? Thanks

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: yeah, i do thin k they can contend for several years . . . they've done a nice job with the cap, most of their starters are signed for 2-3 more years, so no reason they shouldn't be in the hunt for a while

Jonelle, Pittsburgh, PA: Will Russ Grimm be a head coach? In Detroit?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: detroit looks to be his best shot right now . . . he'll interview with the lions late this week in pittsburgh

pete ( Charlotte): Len, Will Witherspoon is a free agent. Do you think the Panthers should resign him if they have enough cap space, or do they wave good bye and let Thomas Davis take over??

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: well, they NEED to re-sign him, since he's one of the best young weakside 'backers in the league . . . will they? i really don't know . . . it's going to take big money

ryan, WA: whats your feeling on Shaun Alexander resigning with seattle? Possible or will they spend the money elsewhere?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: i've said pretty consistently in the past few chats that i think alexander will be back with the seahawks, so i'll stick with that . . . mike reinfeldt is one of the best cap managers in the league, and i just feel like he'll get it done

Jason Indianapolis: How good is Carlina's Foster? Will he run wild against the Bears?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: well, he's played great the past two weeks with a pretty severe toe injury . . . i didn't think he really fit the profile of what the panthers want at tailback, but that's hardly been the case . . . plus, he offers them more of a long-run threat than did stephen davis

Thomas (North Carolina): What hole does Carolina look to fill in the off season via draft or free agency?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: another wide receiver

Hampton: Wilmington, NC: Any adivce for a college student who wants to be a sports writer?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: three words: don't do it

Jason (Iowa): Any feeling on wheather Kirk Ferentz will take a head coaching job or not and if so Who would be the leading canidate to get him?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: last week, i thought there was at least some chance that ferentz might get in one one of the job openings, like the one in houston . . . this week, i feel differently, based on some things i've heard

John (Sequim, WA): Len, do you feel Shawne Merriman deserved rookie of the year over Lofa Tatupu?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: no, i don't . . . i do think merriman is an excellent player, but felt tatupu was more conisstent . . . it's like merriman won the award based on his performance in one very high profile game, against the colts, when he dominated

George (Philly) : Is there a double standard in the NFL. Sheppard?s non Touchdown was a touchdown in my book. He had both feet down with the ball, but since the ball comes out at the end its no touchdown. But a running back or quarterback can just put its hand over the endzone line it?s a touchdown.

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: lots of questions about this one . . . fair or nor, the rule is different in the end zone . . . and the bucs have no gripe, since they got the benefit of the same call in their christmas eve win over atlanta . . . in that game, the falcons' roddy white had possession even longer than did shepherd on saturday, but lost the ball, and it was called incomplete

Doug (Frankfort): Len, Why did the Bengals give up on the Run game so early? They were only down 4 points and seemed to totally abandon running the ball.

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: great insight on your part . . . they did the same thing in the regular-season game at cincy this year, after rudi johnson had gashed the steelers early . . . wish i had an answer . . . i'm just as perplexed as you are about it

Andy (Wisconsin): Hey Len, What is your favorite football team?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: alas, the pitt panthers and, more joyfully, the (pittsburgh) central catholic vikings

Brian (Chicago): I am a huge Steeler fan...I yelled explict language toward Troy Polumala when he throw the ball. I like most bengal fans thought he was going to get tossed. Why didn't he?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: kind of a benign play in the big picture . . . not as punky as, say, spitting on another player

Joey (Denver): Pitt Panthers fan, what do you think of Greg Lee?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: third-rounder

Mike (San Diego): Any idea who Herm Edwards will hire as his O and D coordinators?

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: well, he could do worse than to keep the oens already there . . . but there is some talk he would look at heimerdinger as OC

Archived