Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do any of you think the Pats will steamroll the Donkeys?

grampi

Actually, I'm kinda leaning toward the Broncos right now. The Patriots (particularly Brady) haven't been nearly as good on the road as at home.

BTW, should the Broncos lose, the pick they get from us will be worse than their own - bet they didn't envision THAT around week 11.

It will be a great game and i can't see it being a blowout either way. It's always tough to play in Denver but the Patriots are about as hot as the skins right now and i still believe they are the champions until beaten this year in the playoffs. I have the Broncos winning this one but that doesn't mean i don't think the pat's have a good chance at winning. Final decision: Denver wins because they are one mile high and 2500 miles is just too far for brady and his boys.

Good luck to whoever i just wanna see indy get knocked off i HATE peyton manning...not really a reason why i just hate the mannings. plain and simple no love from me.

The Patriots will beat the Donkeys. Tom Brady will pick apart that secondary led by the worthless Champ Bailey. Sure, you could argue that Denver already beat the Pats early in the season, but since then, the Pats have gotten healthy and have played much better. Their defense will confuse the heck out of Plummer who will make a lot of mistakes on Saturday night.

Pats 24 - Denver 10

BTW, should the Broncos lose, the pick they get from us will be worse than their own - bet they didn't envision THAT around week 11.

Umm... you forgot to mention that the Skins would also have to go to the Super Bowl.

If this game was in foxboro It would be a sure Pats win....but it being at home for the Broncos I just cant see the Broncos losing. They have had the extra week off and I think the Broncos are using the (we are dissrespected) theme that the Pats used last week. The Pats strength is the passing game and the broncos strength seems to be pass defense. Should be interesting. Tom Brady did play in that first game....it was their D that was banged up.

...I also have $$$$$$$$$$ on the Broncos this week :)

I think it will be 30-17...Denver.

Archived