Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs suspending Taylor?

bryceb07

Do you think with all the media ESPN guys saying they would suspend Taylor that Gibbs will ? Gibbs is an old school guy. It scares me to death how he is always wanting to do the "right thing" If we suspend Taylor we mine as well give Seattle two free touchdowns...... THOUGHTS ..?

Gibbs, I think, is standing by our man. He is not defending what ST did, but he is standing by our man. ST is OUR MAN. A playmaker, the future star of the NFL, however already tarnishing his name. I hope Gibbs doesn't suspend him, however if Gibbs does I think he will suspend him the first game of next season. NFL officials arent going to suspend him now, why should Gibbs? Just a thought.

Gibbs is an old school guy. It scares me to death how he is always wanting to do the "right thing"

Yeah it's scary how Joe is always demanding integrity and character from his players. </Sarcasm>

One of Joe's rules is never embarass the Redskins. If he thinks Taylor did that, then he will sit Saturday. Whatever Gibbs decides is fine with me.

Gibbs came back for one reason, to try and win playoff games and perhaps a superbowl. Now that he's in the playoffs there's little to no chance he intentionally hamstrings his defense as a punishment to ST. Might sit him out a few series so he's not a "Starter", but benching for the whole game isn't gonna happen.

Archived