Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm here to enlighten....

WeownU

I don't know what Brunells deal is lately, injury or not, he needs to come through. All blame will be on him if the skins lose.

I can come to a consensus with everything you say except the above quote.

The media still believes Gibbs is washed up and the game has passed him by. If we lose because of poor performance from brunell, Gibbs will get most if not all the blame.

No, no, no.

Look, Sean Taylor could be the best safety in the league, but I don't respect guys who don't call thier coaches in the offseason, or who spit on other players.

Is he better than Roy? Who's to say? Both are outstanding. If ST is better than Roy, its not by that much. Both are great. But I'd take the guy who respects the game and his coaches over the guy who's all about himself.

And sure, we've had our share of idiots here in Dallas too, and I said the same thing about them. Get rid of them. The game is much bigger than any player.

You almost had me there for second, go figure: A cowboy's fan talking about prefering players who respect the game like Michael "crackpipe" Irvin does. You'd take him back in a heartbeat if he could still play.

I fought giving you props for quite a while, but damn 6 wins in a row, is 6 wins in a row!!!!

You argue with that and your just a fool.

But yes, it still hurts.

And 11 wins in row are 11 wins in a row. 5 wins a row to get in the playoffs-Philly, AZ, Rams, Gints, 'Boys Talk about weak schedules!!

Hawks will soar skins are Dead-D suspect(End of Game Chokers-trust me being a Seahawk fan I know something about end of game choking!), O is banged up, Brunell will keep throwing key INT's and Hakws O is #1. Turn out the lights, the party's oover!

Being a Cowboys fan I am here to give my $.02 on this weeks upcoming game agains the seahawks.

I'm fair and unbaised (since I don't have a horse in this race)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the seahawks are 13-3. But they have played NOBODY !

Should have lost to the cowboys and the giants at home so they could easily be 11-5 with an easy schedule.

You have to tip your hat to the redskins, and it pains me to do so, but they have had a tough arse schedule and lost a couple real close ones as well.

The Seahawks are very tough at home though, but this is a playoff game and like it or not, the seahawks do have a tendency to choke in the big games.

The Skins defense will be ready to play. Containing Alexander will be the Key. Sure he has over 1800 yards, but look at his level of competition....Arizona, St. Louis, and the niners......TWICE. Puh-lease. Alexander hasn't done much against quality defenses this year.

Now onto the redskins....... Like I said, the defense will show up, they have most of the year, and I think they are playing much better the last few games. Keep Sean Taylors saliva in his mouth this week and that will spell trouble for the Seattle wideouts, who lets face it, aren't exactly tearing up the NFL.

The biggest weakness by far for the skins is nothing new. Its the offense. I don't know what Brunells deal is lately, injury or not, he needs to come through. All blame will be on him if the skins lose. If the seahawks get an early lead of say 14 points, this game could be over.

You need to win the time of possesion battle, and win on the line of scrimmage. You do that and you'll win.

I could just as easily see the skins winning as I could the seahawks. Both teams match up against each other pretty well. As in most games, winning the turnover battle usually means a win.

Good luck, lets have an injury and spit free game.

Easily the best post from a Cowboys fan I have EVER seen. Kinda scared me a little. Good insight WeownYou. Man, this one really threw me for a loop!

And 11 wins in row are 11 wins in a row. 5 wins a row to get in the playoffs-Philly, AZ, Rams, Gints, 'Boys Talk about weak schedules!!

Hawks will soar skins are Dead-D suspect(End of Game Chokers-trust me being a Seahawk fan I know something about end of game choking!), O is banged up, Brunell will keep throwing key INT's and Hakws O is #1. Turn out the lights, the party's oover!

If you combine the wins of the Giants and the Boys--those were basically two of the 5 teams you played this year who could even field a competititve team...Seadogs suck--always will...they ain't going anywhere this season, as usual.

I'll give credit. Excellent and informative post. You may come out of hibernation. ;) I can handle someone telling why we lose if it has substance and a little intelligence involved. It's the morons that say "Seahawks will win because they have a good offense" is what gets nauseating. The mediots that have flooded sources that have no real knowledge of the game. They aren't any smarter than the average casual fan.

Great post with excellent insight. Thank you.

You still haven't answered, C'mon, truly be big here, will you root for the Redskins this weekend? GO NFC!!

I just can't bring myself to root for you guys, sorry. But hey, if the roles were reversed, I can't see any of you rooting for Dallas over Seattle either so don't beat me up too bad.

One thing I forgot to add in the original post that could be a huge factor in the game is the crowd. It can get pretty nasty up there. Very loud. You have to keep the false starts to a bare minimum to have a chance against the seahawks.

No, no, no.

Look, Sean Taylor could be the best safety in the league, but I don't respect guys who don't call thier coaches in the offseason, or who spit on other players.

Is he better than Roy? Who's to say? Both are outstanding. If ST is better than Roy, its not by that much. Both are great. But I'd take the guy who respects the game and his coaches over the guy who's all about himself.

And sure, we've had our share of idiots here in Dallas too, and I said the same thing about them. Get rid of them. The game is much bigger than any player.

Fair enough. I'll take you off my RIP list that I had in my sig.

I fought giving you props for quite a while, but damn 6 wins in a row, is 6 wins in a row!!!!

You argue with that and your just a fool.

But yes, it still hurts.

Hey.. you can admit that.. then you're one decent Boyz fan.

And I think your right.. this game will probably come down to the battle of turnovers.

::nervousing already::

Fanticipation... fanticipation...

Good post by a Cowboys fan, which I agree with most of his points. The only thing I disagree with is his Brunell point. Personally, I think Portis is the key for us. If he's

okay and can get 20-25 runs, we'll do fine.

Portis has taken this team on his shoulders, much like Riggins did. As Portis goes

we go also.

Calling that weak is really sad, seeing as two of the teams are the ones you play twice a year...then add a 4-12 team on top of that. The D is suspect...that comment is enough to deem you as ignorant.

As for the "We Own You"'s comments, pretty inciteful. This is anyones game, but we do have a huge hill to climb to win it, on the road against a rested team.

Wow, that was a pretty good post... I had to re-read it to make sure you posted that. They have played nobody, and I think we've gotten better than them. Still, it's definitely going to be a tough game, and the offense and defense are going to have to play their game. Still, if we're playing to our potential, we can play with anybody left in the playoffs.

I just can't bring myself to root for you guys, sorry. But hey, if the roles were reversed, I can't see any of you rooting for Dallas over Seattle either so don't beat me up too bad.

One thing I forgot to add in the original post that could be a huge factor in the game is the crowd. It can get pretty nasty up there. Very loud. You have to keep the false starts to a bare minimum to have a chance against the seahawks.

They've played in some hostile environments already. You think it will be louder then Texas stadium?

They've played in some hostile environments already. You think it will be louder then Texas stadium?

You all know I love my boys, but as far as texas stadium goes, thats a joke. A bunch of rich people who refuse to scream and shout. Now I don't want to rag on them too much cause there are some great fans, but everytime I go to see the boys, all I sit around are a bunch of lame-arse fans who only go to show off thier rolexes and fake boobs.

Dallas is like that though. If you're winning, you're loved, it you're mediocre or lower, fans just don't show up. Pretty sad really.

One thing about the redskins, you can suck for years and the fans never give up hope. Same in Denver, KC, Chicago, and a few other towns. It just ain't like that here.

Someone change his avatar. Give him Jay Novocek or something.

(cap being tipped)

Hell no, give him something he deserves.

Since he registered as WeownU, and he is talking about Dallas owning the Redskins, we are 2-2 against his team outscoring them 49-20 in the process. That last game was 35-0 until we eased off in the 4th.

His talking **** about the Redskins has backfired on his team.

I say give him a rabbit foot as an avatar. :laugh:

Archived