Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm here to enlighten....

WeownU

Being a Cowboys fan I am here to give my $.02 on this weeks upcoming game agains the seahawks.

I'm fair and unbaised (since I don't have a horse in this race)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the seahawks are 13-3. But they have played NOBODY !

Should have lost to the cowboys and the giants at home so they could easily be 11-5 with an easy schedule.

You have to tip your hat to the redskins, and it pains me to do so, but they have had a tough arse schedule and lost a couple real close ones as well.

The Seahawks are very tough at home though, but this is a playoff game and like it or not, the seahawks do have a tendency to choke in the big games.

The Skins defense will be ready to play. Containing Alexander will be the Key. Sure he has over 1800 yards, but look at his level of competition....Arizona, St. Louis, and the niners......TWICE. Puh-lease. Alexander hasn't done much against quality defenses this year.

Now onto the redskins....... Like I said, the defense will show up, they have most of the year, and I think they are playing much better the last few games. Keep Sean Taylors saliva in his mouth this week and that will spell trouble for the Seattle wideouts, who lets face it, aren't exactly tearing up the NFL.

The biggest weakness by far for the skins is nothing new. Its the offense. I don't know what Brunells deal is lately, injury or not, he needs to come through. All blame will be on him if the skins lose. If the seahawks get an early lead of say 14 points, this game could be over.

You need to win the time of possesion battle, and win on the line of scrimmage. You do that and you'll win.

I could just as easily see the skins winning as I could the seahawks. Both teams match up against each other pretty well. As in most games, winning the turnover battle usually means a win.

Good luck, lets have an injury and spit free game.

Dude, I will say that is a very classy post from someone who is clowned. I think this post should earn you a de clowning.

NO NO NO, I love that clown. Don't change a thing. I take great pride in it.

Yeah, I really can't stand the redskins, but hey, you took it too us this year. And you're playing great football. I still have nightmares of that monday night game.

NO NO NO, I love that clown. Don't change a thing. I take great pride in it.

Yeah, I really can't stand the redskins, but hey, you took it too us this year. And you're playing great football. I still have nightmares of that monday night game.

I see you've come to your senses, WeOwnYou. Now are you ready to concede that Sean Taylor is a better safety than Roy Williams?

I see you've come to your senses, WeOwnYou. Now are you ready to concede that Sean Taylor is a better safety than Roy Williams?

No, no, no.

Look, Sean Taylor could be the best safety in the league, but I don't respect guys who don't call thier coaches in the offseason, or who spit on other players.

Is he better than Roy? Who's to say? Both are outstanding. If ST is better than Roy, its not by that much. Both are great. But I'd take the guy who respects the game and his coaches over the guy who's all about himself.

And sure, we've had our share of idiots here in Dallas too, and I said the same thing about them. Get rid of them. The game is much bigger than any player.

No, no, no.

Look, Sean Taylor could be the best safety in the league, but I don't respect guys who don't call thier coaches in the offseason, or who spit on other players.

Is he better than Roy? Who's to say? Both are outstanding. If ST is better than Roy, its not by that much. Both are great. But I'd take the guy who respects the game and his coaches over the guy who's all about himself.

And sure, we've had our share of idiots here in Dallas too, and I said the same thing about them. Get rid of them. The game is much bigger than any player.

some things are never meant to be agreed upon by the cowboys and redskins :rolleyes:

Nice post and I too reluctantly agree with your breakdown.

Umenyiora absolutely owned Walter Jones so he's lost that "cannot be beaten" designation.

Taylor's a punk, but he can play and as much as I dislike the guy, I'm glad he didn't get suspended...this time.

BTW, Tiki had 1800 yds too, so Alexander can be stopped.

Good luck boys, I sure as hell won't be rooting for you, but I will root for a good game and no injuries.

Archived