Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Need To Face The Facts !!!

newjerseyfan

There is no way that the redskins i saw will even put a dent in seattle's game plan ... i hope they dont televise this game because the redskins have many flaws that will be exposed ... why didnt gibbs continue to run portis ?

in the second half he had 9 carries for 37 yards !!! what kind of coaching is that ?

that just indicates to me that we need to fix the team and the coaches ... too much to do too little time ... a rookie qb with a one dimensional bucs squad almost beat us... pathetic ...:doh:

There is no way that the redskins i saw will even put a dent in seattle's game plan ... i hope they dont televise this game because the redskins have many flaws that will be exposed ... why didnt gibbs continue to run portis ?

in the second half he had 9 carries for 37 yards !!! what kind of coaching is that ?

that just indicates to me that we need to fix the team and the coaches ... too much to do too little time ... a rookie qb with a one dimensional bucs squad almost beat us... pathetic ...:doh:

you suck dude...

what are you even talking about. Its called running the clock down switching rbs to rest your best. obviousally joe gibbs knows what he is doing with a football program. Are you sure your not a Giants fan cause you sure sound like one. We have been underdogs all year but this year we found a way to win a game no matter what you look like playing it. Last time I checked a win is a win doesnt matter how you get as long as you get it.:helmet:

lol. Your whole post basically shows how much you know about football. For one, all playoff games are televised. Gibbs didn't run Portis because Portis was hurt. If he continued to run Portis, he wouldn't be playing this week. What kind of coaching would that of been? The Bucs (statistically) had the #1 defense in the league, so they had a squad. What flaws do we have that are going to be exposed? Back up your stuff with some logical information, and you may need english classes.

lol. Your whole post basically shows how much you know about football. For one, all playoff games are televised. Gibbs didn't run Portis because Portis was hurt. If he continued to run Portis, he wouldn't be playing this week. What kind of coaching would that of been? The Bucs (statistically) had the #1 defense in the league, so they had a squad. What flaws do we have that are going to be exposed? Back up your stuff with some logical information, and you may need english classes.

Right on point. Also, Simms is a 3RD YEAR PLAYER. He is no rookie. His stock IS going up, and he is an above average QB, but he has had time in this leauge. Even analysts are making it sound as if he is a rookie playing this well. Our offense has a horrible outing and analaysts are thinking we will have this outing in consecutive weeks. How insane is it to think that? Very. I believe Gibbs will put together a superb gameplan, and there is no doubt in my mind that our Offense will execute it. My only worry is Portis, but if we use the right mix of Portis, Betts, and Cartwright I think we will be okay. Let's go skins. Handle our business in Seattle. HTTR :cheers:

Washington was 3-0 at the time, but then proceeded to lose six of its next eight games. Seattle reeled off 11 consecutive wins. In other words, while the Redskins fell on their face in the aftermath of good fortune, Seattle responded to the loss with resolve.

Seriously man, you are a loser :laugh:

Seattle's defense is in no way as good as Tampa's. The bucs are ranked #1 and the Hawks are ranked #17 or #18. The style of defense is different altogether.

Portis was gaining anywhere from 0.4 yards a rush to 2.5 yards. The offense did what it could. You take what the defense gives you and the Bucs have a championship defense.

There's no need to get paranoid. Gibbs is smart enough to no that you take what the defense gives you. Their defense dictates the pace. It's better to take what the defense gives you and not let things fall into their hands. You run the ball when the pass isn't there no matter what the defense limits you to.

Archived