Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Need To Face The Facts !!!

newjerseyfan

Washington was 3-0 at the time, but then proceeded to lose six of its next eight games. Seattle reeled off 11 consecutive wins. In other words, while the Redskins fell on their face in the aftermath of good fortune, Seattle responded to the loss with resolve.

Check out the list of teams they beat, other than our common opponents. Yeah... they're a pretty battle-tested team... :laugh:

Washington was 3-0 at the time, but then proceeded to lose six of its next eight games. Seattle reeled off 11 consecutive wins. In other words, while the Redskins fell on their face in the aftermath of good fortune, Seattle responded to the loss with resolve.

And then we reeled off 6 straight victories. We will go into the game looking to improve on our winning streak to 7, and improve on your 1 game losing streak. And you live in New Jersey. You aren't a Seahawks fan, but a sad Redskins hater. IT must suck to be you. Not having a team to root for in the playoffs, but having one to root against. HTTR

With a early 14-0 lead from our defense, Gibbs was very conservative with the offense, maybe he knew we could let the offense rest, because we could beat the Bucs with our defense. Seattle had a bye this past week, but our offense should be ready for them!!

why didnt gibbs continue to run portis ?

in the second half he had 9 carries for 37 yards !!! what kind of coaching is that ?

that just indicates to me that we need to fix the team and the coaches ... too much to do too little time ... a rookie qb with a one dimensional bucs squad almost beat us... pathetic ...:doh:

wow, go crawl back to the mountains troll! lets begin my rebuttle:

ok gibbs did not run portis in case you didn't notice becuase he was hurting real bad, the fact he ran at all stands as testiment to portis's absolute toughness.

you think we need to fix the team AND coaching? ok look half the guys on the staff have more superbowl rings combined than dollars you make in a year. Williams is amazing, and lets not get me started on gibbs...

ok he's not a rookie, simms is in his 2nd or third year, can't remember, but he is no rookie qb

they did not almost beat us, our D is amazing and held them down to less than breathing room

one demensional, NO. they are a good offensive team too, but what you are saying contradicts your argument, if they were one demensional you'd be refering to Dfense (i hope or else you'd be prety stupid:D ), which is #1 in the nfl, so yeah i expected our offense to struggle a little in a playoff game with more presure. but as you may know one weeks performance does not affect another (17-13 arizona, next week 35-7 pukes).

and they are a good team so why is "they almost beat us" pathetic? even though they didn't get close with our defense

that just indicates to me that we need to fix the team and the coaches

Dude, pull yourself together. Redskins fans support their team, evident after myself and at least 10k fans were at the game this weekend. Its bad enough that I actually have to work here at the Meadowlands and here all of the belly-aching about how the Redkins won't get anywhere...now you losers have to come into OUR message boards with your ill will. Go dive off Xanadu into the swamp.

There is no way that the redskins i saw will even put a dent in seattle's game plan ... i hope they dont televise this game because the redskins have many flaws that will be exposed ... why didnt gibbs continue to run portis ?

in the second half he had 9 carries for 37 yards !!! what kind of coaching is that ?

that just indicates to me that we need to fix the team and the coaches ... too much to do too little time ... a rookie qb with a one dimensional bucs squad almost beat us... pathetic ...:doh:

lets me honest youre an idiot. For one before you post you should read that Clinton sat out most of the second half with stingers in his shoulders. For your remark what kind of coaching is that? I guess you neglect to see that we have won 6 straight games. let me ask u what kind of coaching is that??? Before you call anyone pathetic u should look at yourself before you post. O yea and that one demensional Bucs squad was 11-5 so actaully no a little about football before posting

how could a qb in the playoffs throw 15 times complte 7 for 41 yards and have an int with no tds ?

there is no way that gets us past the seahawks ...

cry all you will about my post but im being realistic ...

lets talk about more protection so bru can get a pass off ...

or protection so the wrs can run routes and get open ...

how about we talk how if we cant run our passing game is going to suck ?

how could a qb in the playoffs throw 15 times complte 7 for 41 yards and have an int with no tds ?

We won, the Giants lost. Break down your loss and leave our win alone.

quit saying "we" and "us" or start talking like fan, my post to you is above on this page, read it

the giants could have beaten the teams seattle played.

get your facts correct about portis at least. c'mon, dude.

There is no way that the redskins i saw will even put a dent in seattle's game plan ... i hope they dont televise this game because the redskins have many flaws that will be exposed ... why didnt gibbs continue to run portis ?

I agree with the other folks.............this was one weak post!!!!!!!!

You must be a Cardinals fan.

I'm sure someone has already told you, but Poris was hurt!!!!!

Are you one of those people that has like 3 different Instant Messenger screen names so you can troll on your friends?

Just come out and be a Seahawk fan like you are, this pretending to be a Redskin fan is so bad its comical.

As far as Brunell, remember how god awful he looked vs the Cardinals? Well the next week the offense torched the Cowboys.

It is not out of the question that he and the offense will look completely different this week vs the Seahawks.

Archived