Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is Times reporter Dan Daly such a jerk?

OldTownFan

This guy is always the same, always.

Pessimistic, and redundent in tone, temperment, and negative outlook, it's like this guy comes home every day to find his wife in bed with his neighbor or something, I mean this guy has the most cynically negative, and often naive outlook on things.

The only thing more alarming than the writing style Daly employs is the consistency in which he employs it.

The topics he covers are such that anybody on this thread would have to sit there and intentionally scour over things that make you go 'your depressing me' and then he decides to put pen or key to comp rather.

Somebody should have replaced this clown along time ago.

See his article today, Monday January 8, 2006, titled : Spitting on logic.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/sports/20060109-123431-8273r.htm

I agree, but he doesn't have anything objectively positive to bring sports fans in general, never mind Redskins fans, this guy needs to get canned, there are plenty of aspiring writers who can bring something fresh and objective to the print on a consistent basis.

Fellas, I certainly don't know this guy's history, but that article was spot-on.

Every bit of it.

Take off the glasses guys, he did nothing more than file an objective report on one of the leagues problem children.

Well, he DID run back a fumble for the game-clinching TD TWO WEEKS IN A ROW, but yeah, sometimes ST can be a bit, how would you say it, AGGRESSIVE...but that's just the way we like him! It's great to have someone who actually strikes FEAR into the hearts of our opponents! :cheers:

This guy is always the same, always.

Pessimistic, and redundent in tone, temperment, and negative outlook, it's like this guy comes home every day to find his wife in bed with his neighbor or something, I mean this guy has the most cynically negative, and often naive outlook on things.

The only thing more alarming than the writing style Daly employs is the consistency in which he employs it.

The topics he covers are such that anybody on this thread would have to sit there and intentionally scour over things that make you go 'your depressing me' and then he decides to put pen or key to comp rather.

Somebody should have replaced this clown along time ago.

See his article today, Monday January 8, 2006, titled : Spitting on logic.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/sports/20060109-123431-8273r.htm

Dan Daly is simply hoping for a job at the Washington Post.

And given the offense's near-total outage, he might have to score again against Seattle if the Snydermen are to have any chance of upsetting the Seahawks.

The Snydermen?

Dan, you really need to know who you're writing for. It's not yourself, unless you've paid yourself to write that.

Well, he DID run back a fumble for the game-clinching TD TWO WEEKS IN A ROW, but yeah, sometimes ST can be a bit, how would you say it, AGGRESSIVE...but that's just the way we like him! It's great to have someone who actually strikes FEAR into the hearts of our opponents! :cheers:

No question ST is a stud. Daly agreed with this and actually made it the premis of the article.

Those who don't see this as objective need to whip-out the Websters.

Wotta shock, another mediot has to find something to bash the Skins with in spite of their first playoff win the New Gibbs Era. Personally, I'm still up in the air vis-a-vis the Salivic Assault but how is this such an indicator of deep, irreconcilable character flaw on the part of ST?? Worst case scenario, he actually did intentionally spit in Pittman's face and then got ejected from a nationally televised game. Ok, water under the bridge (or facemask as the case may be) but why the mobs with torches and pitchforks? The "agendas" of those Morlocks pounding keyboards in stale rooms really shows through.

I stopped reading when I read "Snydermen". That's all that's needed to know... he doesn't like Snyder.... so he writes negative articles about him in order to some way get back at him. Childish... unproductive... and energy wasting.

Archived