Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bradshaw is an idiot.

Teller

Bradshaw is an idiot. He just said, "I've never seen a quarterback taken out of a game like Brunell was by his own coaching staff."

He went on to explain that there's no way we can win in Seattle playing like that. And further described how the Seahawks feel underestimated and underappreciated. Like the Redskins aren't?

Terry...You may have noticed that we played the BEST defense in the NFL yesterday, and beat them in their house. Thanks for keeping up!

Bradshaw is an idiot. He just said, "I've never seen a quarterback taken out of a game like Brunell was by his own coaching staff."

He went on to explain that there's no way we can win in Seattle playing like that. And further described how the Seahawks feel underestimated and underappreciated. Like the Redskins aren't?

Terry...You may have noticed that we played the BEST defense in the NFL yesterday, and beat them in their house. Thanks for keeping up!

hmm did you listen to what he said, he said the coaches took the game out of Marks hand, and they did, after we got the lead we become very conservative, most of the passes where in the first half.

He is right though, our offense is going to have to show up like it did in Dallas and NY for us to have a chance. Seattle is going to score. Yes we beat them, but that was in september, on our field. They are undefeated at home this year, it will be harder.

Well...he's kind of right...I mean, it was clear from the gitgo we were going to stick with guts and power, and not try to open it up. This led to the halfback pass being wide open, Clinton just put a little too much air under the throw -- otherwise it woudl have been six.

Plus, Tampa's secondary was playing extremely well. An argument can be made that Barber is the best corner in the league...and he played like it yesterday. The one time he got beat, on the fake screen (I'm surprised that thread hasn't popped back up yet) to Moss, Brunell's throw was off or that would have been six. Great playcall, I didn't think it would work that well, but it did. A lesser corner is going to bite even worse...and teams are going to HAVE to devote a safety to Moss' side of the field. This is going to open things up big time for Portis next Saturday (I hope he can go).

Like asnpcwiz said, Troy Aikman is the only person nationally that seems to give us any credit at all. How are you underappreciated when you have the league MVP (rightfully so) and most of the "experts" picking you to go to the Super Bowl? I can tell Seahawk fans what it's like to TRULY be overlooked.

It's true that our offense will have to play far better to beat Seattle out there. But we also know that Gibbs ALWAYS tries to protect a lead with the ground game and defense. It's been hashed and rehashed on this board a thousand times. A lot of us would like to see JG go for the jugular when we get a lead, but that's just not his style. Three Lombardi trophies and a Hall of Fame induction later, I'd say it works pretty well.

And really, who expected even the great Joe Gibbs to turn this franchise around in TWO YEARS?? If Bradshaw could do any better, he'd be on a sideline somewhere, not running his trap about how Joe Gibbs can't coach.

The dissing of our REDSKINS never seems to end.

Now Bradshaw, jeez who's next, but I say again, hype and talk do not win football games. It's the plays made on the field. Let the talking know-it-all's do their talking and let us the REDSKIN fans let our team do the walking on the field.:helmet:

GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!! :wavetowel

BEAT THE SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!

He's right. Williams and his D won that game yesterday. If the D scores 14 points for you and can shut down the opposing O, then your O should do nothing but eat clock and make no mistakes.

But the Seahawks are something completely diffferent. I don't feel good about this game. We are banged up pretty bad and we are facing a veteran O in their house.

Gibbs and Williams have brewed magic potions for 6 weeks. They will need more for this next game.

Let the damn commentators do their job.....you guys expect everyone to root for the Redskins and bow at their feet? Cmon get a backbone......

Not at all, but the expression "credit where credit is due" comes to mind. Most of the so-called "experts" picked this team to be 4-12 or 5-11. We're 11-6 and just beat the team with the #1 defense in the league, in their building.

On the other hand, if we're the worst team ever to win a playoff game, I'm cool with that. And if we end up the worst Super Bowl champion ever, the trophy will still shine just as bright.

bradshaw has never been known to be smart. the only smart ones on that show are jimmy and howie. maybe the harvard man jb is smart but i do not know apart from the fact that he schooled there but i digress. jimmy coached the cowboys while the only memory i have of howie long is being in the superbowl that the LA raiders crushed the skins. i am not very fond of the fox nfl show.

The worst part is Bradshaw is Right!!!! All we did was run run then pass for 6 yards, we didnt even throw a WR screen pass, didnt throw one bomb, we were cautious and it worked. It gave both Portis and Brunell time to rest and heal since Portis only got 15 carries and sat out alot the 2nd half.

We cant play seattle like that and we wont, there not the Bucs defense and our offense should attack them for 4 quarters then run the clock out with a good lead late in the 4th.

Does anyone here really think we will play offense in Seattle like we did inTB.

Cmon, TB one of the best defenses in the league (#1 by ypg.)

It wasnt so much we played bad or didnt show. It was the D making us play xtra conservative and makn us look bad. We are not bad, We just wernt better than the bucs D.

this aint gonna happen in Seattle.

it wont be a cake walk either.

Does anyone here really think we will play offense in Seattle like we did inTB.

Cmon, TB one of the best defenses in the league (#1 by ypg.)

It wasnt so much we played bad or didnt show. It was the D making us play xtra conservative and makn us look bad. We are not bad, We just wernt better than the bucs D.

this aint gonna happen in Seattle.

it wont be a cake walk either.

We will move the ball on the 'Hawks. Unfortunately, they'll move it on us too. I expect a back and forth game between two very good teams. I really think it could go either way. We are good enough to beat them if we play our game. If we don't, we could get rolled.

(BTW, good to see someone checkin' in from the 'Burg. I could probably throw a rock from my house to yours. :cheers: )

TB is #1 in overall D..Gibbs was conservative with the offense because the big plays were not needed..we jumped out to a 14-0 lead early and we were playing the best defense we've seen all season..why take any risks if the D can hold the lead? we came out with the win didn't we? I don't care what critics say, we won the game and we are headed to seattle..expect to see a difference in offensive production this saturday

Hail.

TB is #1 in overall D..Gibbs was conservative with the offense because the big plays were not needed..we jumped out to a 14-0 lead early and we were playing the best defense we've seen all season..

Yeah, I'm sure Gibbs intended for the Bucs to be within a dropped pass of TYING THE GAME.

When they scored their first TD, I'm sure Gibbs was sitting there saying, "no way a team can score ONE TD in this league, they didn't do it when we had a lead this year after all..oh wait."

Archived