Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The OFFICIAL Karma Thread -- Seattle Style!!!

Teller

I like the Seahawks because Matt Hasselback is Tim Hasselback's brother, and even though Tim is no longer with the skins, I always liked him because he was the black sheep of the family: his older brother is an accomplished QB on a playoff-bound team and his wife starred on a hit TV program. I can just see them all now sitting around the table for Christmas: Everyone getting complimented on being so successful, talking about interesting episodes or great plays. . . . And Timmy: "Yeah, well I got to send in the plays to Eli this week, so I'm not sweating it either."

I like the Seahawks because, This year was the first time I was ever able to go to a Redskins game and they played really well against them. But, mostly I loved the end. Were they screwed up and I had the best time. It renewed my love for the Redskins.

Thank you Seahawks for losing. Lets see if you can make me a happy man again....lol:point2sky

I like seattle because their defense isn't that great.

I like seattle because it is colder there than it is in D.C.

I like Seattle because they have never one a playoff game.

I like seattle because they remind me of the kid I used to pick on.

I like seattle because mike holmgrens makes me want to laugh. I find it funny!

I like seattle because they are almost canadian. I'm not canadian.

I like Seattle because I like blackberries and fish and I hear they have a lot of both

I like the state of Washington because it has MT Rainier:notworthy

I like Starbucks coffee even though its overpriced:2cents:

I like Seattle because its close too Alaska and far from Texas.:dallasuck

Thats about it I guess

I like Seattle because it rains a lot and is green like ireland...and my name's mooney so i'm from there i guess. ;)

I like Seattle because they live by the ocean and i like the beach.

I like Seattle because they beat indy and i HATE indy and peyton and all mannings.

I like Seattle because they lost to us earlier this year.

I like Seattle because they have josh brown for a kicker.

I like Seattle because they have pretty sweet uniforms and they are gonna let us wear our white on whites again.

I like the Seahawks because Shawn Alexander is a terrific running back.

I like the Seahawks because that's where Shawn Springs came from.

I like the Seahawks because they produced one of the all-time great WRs in Steve Largent.

I like the Seahawks because Walter Jones and Steve Hutchinson are two of the best offensive linemen in the game today.

I like the Seahawks because they have good-looking cheerleaders.

I like Seattle because that's where rock legend Jimi Hendrix hails from. (I also want to give a shout out to 60s garage punkers the Sonics, who hailed from nearby Tacoma)

I like Seattle because of the early '90s grunge scene it produced.

Archived