Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gruden pre game "Thanks God for Instant Reply"

BigDaveButz

I find it quite Ironic hoe John Gruden was trying to rub in the Redskins face about the first game and how instant replay gave Tampa the victory on Allstotts mysterious 4th and goal TD call. What goes around comes around and Tampa ended up missing out on tieing the game because of the instant replay on the dropped TD catch late in the game. Sorry Gruden, not this time! You have to earn your victories in the playoffs. Enjoy the off season!!!! Go Redskins, Beat Seattle again!!!

I like Gruden. He's the kind of coach that gets under your skin if you're his opponent. But if he's your head coach, you have to love the fire and the swagger he brings. Sure, I love the poetic justice of this story, but if Joe Gibbs had never existed (UGH!) I wouldn't be disappointed having Gruden on our sideline.

I live here in Tampa... Redskins ARE my team... always.. But the bucs are my 2 team now and I gotta say for good reason. How can you not like John Gruden.. The guy is good for football just like Joe Gibbs. Gruden has class and gave praise to the skins.

That pregame was sound bytes.....

I have to say Im proud of my Skins .. The defense won it...

Defense Wins Championships

I live here in Tampa... Redskins ARE my team... always.. But the bucs are my 2 team now and I gotta say for good reason. How can you not like John Gruden.. The guy is good for football just like Joe Gibbs. Gruden has class and gave praise to the skins.

That pregame was sound bytes.....

I have to say Im proud of my Skins .. The defense won it...

Defense Wins Championships

Sorry. No number 2 teams allowed in football. Please disembark at the next stop. :doh:

I like Gruden. He's the kind of coach that gets under your skin if you're his opponent. But if he's your head coach, you have to love the fire and the swagger he brings. Sure, I love the poetic justice of this story, but if Joe Gibbs had never existed (UGH!) I wouldn't be disappointed having Gruden on our sideline.

You can have him, he got outcoached 7 or 8 times this year. I was hoping after he peed his pants looking over at the other sideline he would get fired on Sunday. But unfortunately we Buc fans have to live with him trolling the sidelines, scowling and being in love Brian Griese. Gruden is the reason we lost, he simply got outcoached and didnt have our offense up for the punch in the mouth your defense gave them. Fortunately our defense doesn't pay attention to Gruden so they were ready to play from the start.

Gruden is a great coach.

I think what you need is Spurrier back under the helm at Quarterback.

Funny, actually Gruden is far from a great coach. He took someone elses team to a superbowl, then proceeded to destroy it, and then taught the offense to not have much fight in it, and then there is his infatuation with Brian Griese. How about we trade you Chucky for a bottle of warm gatorade?

Archived