Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks fans want Skins as opponent

Gallntfox

I live in the Seattle / Tacoma Area and the really do not respect the Redskins. The past 4 time we have beaten Hawks they have been in disbelief like with the attitude "We actually lost to the Redskins".

AAGO106.jpg

I want to be here next weekend for a Redskins / Seahawks NFC Divisonal Playoff Game!

:kungfu:

I live in the Seattle / Tacoma Area and the really do not respect the Redskins. The past 4 time we have beaten Hawks they have been in disbelief like with the attitude "We actually lost to the Redskins".

AAGO106.jpg

I want to be here next weekend for a Redskins / Seahawks NFC Divisonal Playoff Game!

Wow, that's actually a pretty cool looking stadium. However, FED EX, while not as asthetically pleasing, traps noise inside of it. F' the Seahawks, like their long and storied history is something to brag about. :rolleyes:

Wow, that's actually a pretty cool looking stadium. However, FED EX, while not as asthetically pleasing, traps noise inside of it. F' the Seahawks, like their long and storied history is something to brag about. :rolleyes:

Very nice stadium, I have been there for quite a few games. I have sat in the nosebleeds and field levea and there is not a bad seat in the house.

they haven't won a playoff game since 84, Holgrem has never beat the Skins.

Plus Gibbs has the all time highest percentage winning playoff game in NFL history, 3rd all time in number of wins, and is the leading active coach in total win percentage.

Finally, the Skins are actually a better team now than they were in week 2, and barring any injuries tomorrow :fingersx:

AAGO106.jpg

Stay tuned on the roadtrip site also Bro.

We may need you to answer some questions.

:cheers:

Washington 52.5

So let's take care of Tampa and then give them what they think they want!!!!

Boy... that's actually surprising.

In 1974 I visited Seattle for the first time (before the Seahawks existed)... people there were very nice. I was there alone ... for business to visit a hotel to set up a convention.

The people were great. The city was great. It rained a lot :). The Space Needle was great.

So when Seattle got a football team and it was in the AFC, the Seahawks was a team I didn't "hate"... and if I was watching a game that involved them, and it had NO effect on the Skins... I could pull for them.

Then the NFL went and moved them to the NFC. So of course.. all that got shot to ****.

Soo... now I'm thinking..

They'd better be careful what they wish for...

Because should we beat Tampa today...

Just as on ChristMOSS eve

Santana Clause may be paying them a visit in January

To give them their wish.

And then it will be too late to wish for something else.

No prob, I will be there for here!

I'm doing everything I can to try to trade assignments for that weekend so i can meet extremers!

btw, the 'hawks fans i know don't want to face the 'skins so that poll surprised me. of course the 'hawks fans i know, know me...so that sample may be skewed :laugh:

I'll give them more credit than that and say their an above 500 team, so I'd say 9-7. but Tampa, Carolina, or Chicago are all tougher matchups IMO. As a matter of fact, coming into week 2 I was much more worried we'd lose to the Bears Kyle Orton starting than I was Seattle.

Seattle was lucky to be in that game. We walked them up and down the field but couldn't put points on the board. Then we finally did get a lead, let them back in the game and nearly blew it.

But for over three quarters we were beating them pretty soundly everywhere but on the scoreboard.

I would say BOTH teams are better right now. Our improvement is obvious. We can score. We can finally get pressure on the QB without blitzing. Running game has come around. Big plays from Moss and Cooley. We have momentum.

Seattle has the confidence that comes from long winning streaks and believing they are the best team in the NFC. That's not to be under-estimated. All things being equal, the team that REALLY believes often wins.

I would not fear a rematch with Seattle. It would make an interesting match-up. I'm sure Williams would key on Alexander and make Hasselbeck beat us through the air. Something he hasn't done much in the playoffs.

Archived