Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New England scked Simms 8 times

hardatit

Well I hope the D-Line can get after Simms. I want to see them get at least 5 sacks on Simms.

That is the key to this game - getting pressure on Simms. Especially if we can get a lead and make Gruden put the game in Simms hand.

HTTR

Martin

Its not just the presence of Griffin.

Phillip Daniels has had a lot of sacks and pressures this last 5 weeks.

It's b/c he isas healthy as he's ever been since he came to Washington.

That return to 100% health has given him new vigor and has made him difficult to handle on the end.

I feel our D-Line will do very well tomorrow. :)

One thing I haven't seen mentioned much - Our defense was stout against TB the last game UNTIL Joe Salavea went out injured. That was when we wilted and let everything get past us. Now we BOTH Griffin and Salavea in. I expect us to contain the run well. The key will be scoring first and early, forcing the Bucs to pass more.

I think a few things are key here.

1-Sean Taylor is back for this game. His presence will be big.

2-Griffin is back for this game. This will be huge in stopping the run against Cady.

3-Walt Harris scares the hell out of me. I hope he is one of the blitzing guys instead of having him play man out in space. Hopefully with him blitzing on passing situations, Carlos Rogers or of Sean Taylor can lock up in coverage versus using Harris. I like our chances better with someone else in coverage then Harris.

Archived