Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When subtlety fails to work

SassySkinsChick

most males are total morons- unless you spell it out they will be living in some fantasy world of dungeons and dragons.

on the other hand, there are a lot of guys like me who are the opposite, who won't really act until there is a definite green light to move forward. Southern gentlemen are like that. so you have both types.

the much more prevalent is the drunk off his @ss loser who thinks he is so charming and sophisticated..

Sometimes you just have to tell us to buzz off or we never give up, and even then sometimes we don't. Most of the time when you girls are subtle, we totally miss it. Especially at your age. Do yourself and the dude a favor and tell him straight out that your not interested.

Yeah, I agree. You don't have to be mean or rude, but I think gentle honesty will work well in this situation.

most males are total morons- unless you spell it out they will be living in some fantasy world of dungeons and dragons.

on the other hand, there are a lot of guys like me who are the opposite, who won't really act until there is a definite green light to move forward. Southern gentlemen are like that. so you have both types.

the much more prevalent is the drunk off his @ss loser who thinks he is so charming and sophisticated..

Just cuz you don't understand subtlety doesn't mean you go chasing everything and anything. I sure as hell don't, but I still don't get subtlety.

Look i see it this way, if you dont like the guy tell him cause if you dont tell him cause you are scared of hurting him then you are showing that you have some kind of feelings for him and you care for him in some way! as long as you dont say NO or make your feelings clear he will think what he feels!

That's the best way this has been framed yet - and it's exactly what I did today. I laid it out, and he still was being really dense, so finally I said "You know how when you talk to me? And I don't even look at you? Well - that says it all."

So lesson learned - honesty's the best policy. But on a side note..

Actions speak a LOT louder than words ever will. Just something to keep in mind!

That's the best way this has been framed yet - and it's exactly what I did today. I laid it out, and he still was being really dense, so finally I said "You know how when you talk to me? And I don't even look at you? Well - that says it all."

So lesson learned - honesty's the best policy. But on a side note..

Actions speak a LOT louder than words ever will. Just something to keep in mind!

Bingo! :)

Archived