Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You know you spend too much time on Extremeskins when? (finish the sentence)

#1SkinsFan

Im way ahead of you there buddy,

Sean Taylor already shipped me some marijuana and other illegal drugs in a paper bag. I recieved my shippment yesterday.

I will be contacting the trainers for some " Pain Killers"

:laugh:

When has Sean Taylor ever gotten in trouble for drugs? :insane:

You may want to try your boy Leon Lett if you want some weed, im sure he has tons. Michael Irvin if you want some coke. Its actually his freinds coke, he's just holding on to it for him. :rolleyes:

WOW, im suprised, i'd expect a team to get into the post-season after 7 years!!!!:laugh:

But yeah, no need for an argument, im rarely on the site, which was why i posted "NEVER"!!!!

alright:)

Seems like the your Prozac must be working since the the Christmas Sweep and the new Years eilimination game. This sure beats all those meaningless sweeps in meaningless seasons for you guys..you know the ones that made your year..at 6-10 and stuff like that.

Did you tuck away your cowboys stuff in the attic til next season like a good little cowboy's fan.

which teams jersey in the playoffs are you wearing today.I'm sure it's not the Skins..hey I tell you what. send me your address and I'll buy you a bumper sticker of your favorite team that's now in the playoffs..or are you going to wait til the actual SB winner like most cowboys fans do..

Bet you had to double that dose of Prozac until you hear if Parcells will be back.

enjoy watching us in the playoffs..bud

When has Sean Taylor ever gotten in trouble for drugs? :insane:

You may want to try your boy Leon Lett if you want some weed, im sure he has tons. Michael Irvin if you want some coke. Its actually his freinds coke, he's just holding on to it for him. :rolleyes:

stop trying to argue with me just to get your post count up:cool:

Point was Sean Taylor has been to prison,

let me re-phrase my statement

Sean Talyor had one of his "prison boyfriends " give him some drugs to ship out..........:doh:

let me re-phrase my statement

Sean Talyor had one of his "prison boyfriends " give him some drugs to ship out..........:doh:

Ok, enough of you.

:troll:

Im not arguing with you to get my post count up, im simply trying to correct you.

oh, i see now. get it right the first time, dummy.

Sean Talyor had one of his "prison boyfriends " ship some drugs out.......through Taylor..........:doh:

Sean Taylor spent 1 night in jail for drinking and driving.

Micheal Irvin has been caught mulitple times with cocaine.

Nate Newton served 30 months in federal prison for having 175 lbs of marijuana.

Terry Glenn just got sighted for public drunkeness

Dwayne Goodrich---CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE.

You're done. Thanks for playing.

Archived