Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You know you spend too much time on Extremeskins when? (finish the sentence)

#1SkinsFan

Cowboy's fans dont have anything else to do now that the season is over.

Hey, you should be like your team and try recreational drugs. My advice, take a lot.

Im way ahead of you there buddy,

Sean Taylor already shipped me some marijuana and other illegal drugs in a paper bag. I recieved my shippment yesterday.

I will be contacting the trainers for some " Pain Killers"

:laugh:

Yes, yes it is:doh:

I posted "never" b/c im rarely on this site

is that to much for you to understand?

No, that's not "too" much for me to understand. Had you stated more than "never........" I would have known that. I guess it's tough to type more than that choking back all those tears, huh?

BTW, who ended your season again? :logo: :laugh: :dallasuck

No, that's not "too" much for me to understand. Had you stated more than "never........" I would have known that. I guess it's tough to type more than that choking back all those tears, huh?

BTW, who ended your season again? :logo: :laugh: :dallasuck

WOW, im suprised, i'd expect a team to get into the post-season after 7 years!!!!:laugh:

But yeah, no need for an argument, im rarely on the site, which was why i posted "NEVER"!!!!

alright:)

Yes, yes it is:doh:

I posted "never" b/c im rarely on this site

Funny, seems like you were camped out here both Dallas weeks, proclaiming that there was no way the Skins would beat your 'Boys,that your 'Boys were far superior to our Redskins.

Oddly, our reply was.......

Never.

See ya next year. :)

WOW, im suprised, i'd expect a team to get into the post-season after 7 years!!!!:laugh:

But yeah, no need for an argument, im rarely on the site, which was why i posted "NEVER"!!!!

alright:)

Can't count either, I see... :doh: And, how many times have the Pukes been in the post-season in the last 10 years? Twice? A whopping 2 times as opposed to our 1? Woah, don't look now, but the Boyz are unstoppable. Oh, of course, unless you're the REDSKINS!

No need for an argument? Who's arguing? I'm not arguing. I'm heckling. There's a HUGE difference. Now run along kid & let the grown-ups talk.

:nana: :moon: :dallasuck

Dcowboys#1

1) Posts: 154 in 2 months, but yet you're 'rarely' on here.

2) I also know you're not really in Irving,TX

3) You're actually on here to stir the pot for your brother who's a Skins fan.

Archived