Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations Skins Fans -- Good Luck in the Postseason

Flowtrain

I know it's been a long time coming and Gibbs & Co. did a great job seizing the opportunity down the stretch.

It'll be a tough road in January, but the Skins have overcome the first major hurdle in getting the franchise back on track.

Keep expectations in check and enjoy the ride.

Flow

Thanks dude!

And thanks for Santana (Who'd have thought that Dan was a better judge of talent than Schotferbrains! :D ).

By the way, I hope the Jets land a decent QB next year. Since I obviously can't root for the Giants, it would be nice to root for a local team that isn't sucking. Then again, rumor has it that the Jets FO wants to hire Haslett to replace Herm... :doh:

Guest ComebackKing
Then again, rumor has it that the Jets FO wants to hire Haslett to replace Herm... :doh:
Would be the worst offseason move even if the Texans draft A.J Hawk with their first pick.

I know it's been a long time coming and Gibbs & Co. did a great job seizing the opportunity down the stretch.

It'll be a tough road in January, but the Skins have overcome the first major hurdle in getting the franchise back on track.

Keep expectations in check and enjoy the ride.

Flow

Hey flow ... good to see you back.

Any word out of the Jets fanbase as to the possibility of Vince Young falling to them in the draft? I know they need a QB and you have to think he may have leapfrogged Leinert as the top QB taken in the draft.

Archived