C Scott Jackson (Appendix)

WR Mark Jones (Foot)

T Kenyatta Walker (Ankle)

PROBABLE

DT Anthony McFarland (Hamstring)

Springs is probable!

that is big time.

how bad is rogers's injury, by the way?

Springs will play until he re-pulls it....a groin injury heals overnight but will come back after one sprint....

as for rogers' bicep.....I dunno....he said "If it hurts, it hurts."

it's got to be a tear b/c bruises of the bicep are not 2 week injuries.....

Hmmm...according to the official injury report provided by Extremeskins, Wynn and Springs are the only two guys on the injury report, and Springs is questionable, not probable.

Of course, Rogers should be on that injury report...there is probably something wrong with it. Although I would believe the players that are on it are in the right spots = Springs is questionable, not probable.

Hmmm...according to the official injury report provided by Extremeskins, Wynn and Springs are the only two guys on the injury report, and Springs is questionable, not probable.

Of course, Rogers should be on that injury report...there is probably something wrong with it. Although I would believe the players that are on it are in the right spots = Springs is questionable, not probable.

I saw this on Redskins also. It was supposed to be updated today. From everything I've read Springs is in worse shape then Rogers although they are different injuries.

It really surprises me that Springs is probable and Rodgers is questionable. I saw reports earlier in the week that Rodgers would play and Springs was still day to day. Go figure.

I'd bet they will both be active and we will see plenty of rotation to keep them as healthy as possible.

Whomever suits up in our defensive backfield the key is getting to Simms - he does not handle pressure well and will make mistakes.

On the other side they will miss Clayton - he is a good receiver.

If Rogers can go I say sit Springs because I believe like some of you he will reinjure it with in couple of plays. We need Springs when we face Seattle. Honestly guys this game is different that the first game in Tampa. Griffin and ST are back 100% that IMO the Bucs will have no answer for it. I see Gregg blitzing alot less and the 4 will put plenty of presure on Simms. Now without Griffin and Salavea playing hurt we stopped Cadillac cold. What do you think we will do to him this time with Griffin, Salavea and ST at 100%? Rogers is very capable of staying with JoeyG and ST can give him help over the top.

Don't forget our biggest problem in that first game was confusion in the secondary more so than not being able to keep up with their receivers. ST is the general back there and that will not happen. Plus Marshall is playing at proball levels right now. Honestly I just don't see us losing this game Springs or not Springs.

Archived