Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What did you do during Taylor's TD return?

Art Monk 4 HOF

Myself and the other 10 or so people I was watching the game with proceeded to go ape ****. Jumping up and down, screaming our heads off. I was a little concerned with the replay effect, as the person I was watching with (the guy with the remote) rewinded the game to watch it again, before the replay came on. However, we came back to the original game to see the score 31 - 20, so knew the play had to stand! :)

:cheers: to ST for his first TD in the NFL!!! Hopefully one of many!! :)

man it was intense. I was watching the game...scared as hell because we only had a 4pt lead. One big play and its gone, so when i saw the ball "fall" out detmers hands and everyone jumping on to it, i started jumping up and down myself, hoping that we would recover it. then i saw sean running and some how the tv got turned off because i hit the remote in my jubilation so I ran to my brothers room who was watching it on his HDTV, and luckily there was 3-4 second delay for the hd broadcast and i got there in time to see sean diving into the endzone. We both high fived each other and hugged all the while singing HTTR.

Jumped up and down yelling YEAH.. GO all the cheers then high fived my friends watching the game.. Then after the game I took my 2 year old bro and ran around with him in the house :laugh:

I ended up hitting his head against the ceiling somehow, so that wasn' good.

I was at the game sitting in that corner of the endzone, and me and my buddy just started jumping up and down screaming "Were going to the playoffs!" Forgetting the hostile surroundings (Eagles Scum) around us. But, once we settled down we realized they were all heading to the exits. So we waved bye bye to them (with one finger).

This actually is a funny story. When the fumble took place, if you look to the lower left-hand side of the screen, you see an official throw a blue marker to denote a fumble. When everything was happening, I thought he was signalling "incomplete." So, when I saw Taylor running, I was thinking, the play is dead. I didn't realize until after he scored that it was, indeed, a live ball. I was happy, but then I was depressed because I didn't get a chance to scream, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOO" during the run. :doh:

:pooh: :hump: Crap my pants... no wait I didnt that... it was more of a jump for joy and go yell at my wife and 14 month old that we've go our playoff spot locked up. My son might have crapped his pants when I ran into the room all pumped up though. :pooh: :hump:

My son and I were watching the game in the Living room. My son started screaming and jumping, I sat there waiting to make sure there were no flags. Once I saw that everything was cleared we screamed and jumped for joy.

I just yelled Sean and Touchdown so loud my two year son(future skinsfan) said " Stop Daddy" because I was too loud and then I picked him up and we watched history together.

BTW: My son is not talking clearly yet, but he can say REDSKINS and that is clear enough for me!

My wife and youngest son were eating supper with my stepson and his girlfriend. Michael (my 14 yr old) and I were in den watching the game.

(kitchen and den open into each other)

When Taylor picked up the fumble both us jumped up and started

screaming GO!, GO!

Be interesting to see if the girl comes back around again. :laugh:

Archived