Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What did you do during Taylor's TD return?

Art Monk 4 HOF

Jumped up and down like a lunatic high fiving the few skins fans that were anywhere close to me at the Linc. Shook hands with the Eagles fans behind me and then watched as the rest of the Eagles fans left the stadium with one in every 4 flicking me off on their way out. Classy folks up there.

Same thing we do everytime the Skins make a huge play/score...

We jammed out to the Easterns Motors song!!!

If there is any reason why LaVar can't leave the Skins, it's b/c we won't get anymore of those awesome commercials.

Your job is your credit.:jump:

:rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"...Let Eastern Motors, finance it all the way!!!"

Catchy!

I was flipping out with all the Skins fans at the game and it just sucked the live out of the obnoxious Eagles fans that were there as they filled the stairs on their way out lol we all moved down closer to the field took pics celebrated it was just awesome.

I was in the Linc standing in my seat yelling at the top of my lungs YEAAAAAAAAAAH! Looking for Bdawk (that crazy iggles fan who wears the team uniform along w/ the shoulder pads) LOL! :laugh: :laugh:

Unfortunately he got out of dodge before I could find him. :cool:

I was watching the game with a friend of mine who's wife made him bring along his kids so she could go out shopping. So, were watching the game and his youngest bumps his head and starts crying, when Shawn Taylor scoops up the fumble and runs it back. I start yelling and running around the room, mean time his kid that was crying just stops and starts staring at me like what's wrong with this guy. It was great.

Wow, everyone, about 10 of us it's still a little fuzzy :40oz: all skins fans when seeing the ball come loose and Taylor scooping it up and running toward the endzone started screaming and yelling , high fiving ,dropping to my knees and chest slamming with my 7yr old son, ( a little something he started 5 weeks ago ) :D then to really celebrate the win . we all went outside and sang Hail to the redskins while setting off fireworks towards my Raven neighbors houses :laugh: it was beautiful :point2sky

Planning on repeating the same thing this saturday night :D

:bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

Archived