Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What did you do during Taylor's TD return?

Art Monk 4 HOF

I'm just curious to hear about how everyone reacted when Taylor clinched us a playoff spot. Anyone who was at the game, tell us how the stadium reacted, etc.

As for me, I was at my girlfriend's house watching with her and her dad and neither of them really watch the NFL, so I had to try to compose myself. I was so nervous and wanted to throw up that whole game, but when I saw Taylor scoop that ball up and run free, I immediately lost it. I took off on a dead sprint through their living room pumping my fist. I didn't even wait for Taylor to cross the goal line. Then I ran back in, picked up their dog and started kissing it.

Please share your experiences.

I'm just curious to hear about how everyone reacted when Taylor clinched us a playoff spot. Anyone who was at the game, tell us how the stadium reacted, etc.

As for me, I was at my girlfriend's house watching with her and her dad and neither of them really watch the NFL, so I had to try to compose myself. I was so nervous and wanted to throw up that whole game, but when I saw Taylor scoop that ball up and run free, I immediately lost it. I took off on a dead sprint through their living room pumping my fist. I didn't even wait for Taylor to cross the goal line. Then I ran back in, picked up their dog and started kissing it.

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you kiss your girlfriend?

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

I was running in place right along with him. At least until he took the swan dive into the end zone!!

Jumped up like the couch was on fire and screamed "Go Baby!" repeatedly until he crossed the goal line. High fived everyone in the room (non Skins fans included, whether they wanted it or not), grabbed a beer, and started thinking about this weekend.

so i wasn't on my game as much as y'all ... while he was running i had that gut feeling that it could be challenged/reversed (incomplete pass, tuck rule, what have you) ... so i refused to get excited ...

then a friend called and they were all screaming at his place, and i said "relax man they'll challenge it" ... and he screamed "NO NO THEY'RE OUT OF TIMEOUTS!" ...

and i pause for a second and stared at my dog, picked her up (dropping my phone), and screamed in her face "NO TIMEOUTS NO TIMEOUTS AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" and did a lap around the house (ok, fine .. neighborhood)

I watched the first half at home and watched the second half at my pastor's house. I was animated throughout the game but nervous. When Taylor scooped up the ball I jumped up and down with my hands raised up in victory. I am sure my pastors and some of the guests around thought I needed deliverance. It was a great feeling I tell you. I can't wait to experience the same feeling this weekend.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

right when i saw the ball get loose i jumped up off the couch and started celebrating with my brother and dad. When taylor picked it up and started running we all 3 were screaming our heads off "WERE IN!!! WERE IN!!!" and then as he crossed the goal line i sat down and went....oh no, tuck rule....the life went out of the room for one second until my little brother yelled NO TIMEOUTS!!!!

My gf was hung over from the night before, so for the majority of the game I was keeping my cool, cheering on the inside........but when Taylor scooped up the ball I knew it would seal the game. I instantly jumped up from the couch, pumped my fist, grabbed one of kittens(named Cooley, after you know who) did a victory lap around the living room with him, and then just started shouting......PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYOFFS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!

Archived