Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Park -- Friday afternoon to see the team off.

SkinsFan64

My wife & I will be there in full force.

You'll recognize me, i'll be the guy with the redskins shirt on. :wavetowel

:logo:

lastscan1.jpg

A rally from the late 80's after the Bears game. To show the age of the photo, i'm in the center in my leather jacket with an "asteroids" shirt on. :doh:

Ill be there with three6mafia, redskins attire and all. Hope alot of people come out to get the team pumped for the game. So do we park in the same place as we do for the training camp and just go to the front gate?

blaze

Same place on Loudoun County Parkway as training camp.

Ok, my wife came up with a great idea. We're going to make a sign for the "Sendoff" party ( Hail To The Redskins) & then we are going to try to pass it around to everyone to get it signed by everyone that shows up! We'll bring extra pens for those interested! Then, at the "Welcome Home" party, we're going to give the sign to the team (if at all possible) for them to do...whatever it is they want to do with it. I figure it would be a good way to show our support. :D

Ok, my wife came up with a great idea. We're going to make a sign for the "Sendoff" party ( Hail To The Redskins) & then we are going to try to pass it around to everyone to get it signed by everyone that shows up! We'll bring extra pens for those interested! Then, at the "Welcome Home" party, we're going to give the sign to the team (if at all possible) for them to do...whatever it is they want to do with it. I figure it would be a good way to show our support. :D

Sweet idea! I will be there around 2 too. I have a rental car so I will be driving a silver mercury sable (I think that is what it is) I will also have my hound Gibbs (see sig) with me along with 2 other females and my neighbors teenage son will be dropped off to me after school.

Sweet idea! I will be there around 2 too. I have a rental car so I will be driving a silver mercury sable (I think that is what it is) I will also have my hound Gibbs (see sig) with me along with 2 other females and my neighbors teenage son will be dropped off to me after school.

See ya there! HTTR! :logo:

Archived