Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Park -- Friday afternoon to see the team off.

SkinsFan64

I can come on Friday since my classes dont start till monday. But the problem is, I dont know where Redskins park is, so if anyone can give me directions from Springfield, VA, id appreciate it.

Ill be there in full out skins gear.

GO SKINS!!!

P.S this will be the first time i'd meet with you guys from this board in RL...Im looking forward to seeing you guys there, and i will be taking pictures :D.

I'm a regular on THN and I am in fellas! I will be there! I wanted to go Sunday night to welcome them back but couldn't get details. So please let me know ASAP on the details. I work for the government so time off isn't an issue but it's about an hour and half drive for me so I have to plan!!!

Art, it would be great if you could set it up with the team. I know they want our support just as much as we want to give it to them!!!!

Let's go skins!!!!

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you, and I'm pumped that it looks like we'll have a good turnout. I also brought the kids out there to welcome Joe back a couple years ago and was very surprised there were only a few people there. Even so, Joe seemed very excited and shook hands with both my kids and my Dad.

I'm going to try to make up a couple of signs. Was thinking I might make a big "Thank You" sign and print a bunch of 8.5 x 11s - each with one coach or player's name on it. Also, how about a "See you next week!" sign?

Yeah, baby!

We should organize some carpools, by area.

I live in the Baltimore area and have access to a pretty sweet minivan...but I'm not 100% I can go (although I definately want to and will do everything in my power to make it happen).

If anyone else from northern Anne Arundel County wants to go, post here or PM me, and we can try and work something out.

We should organize some carpools, by area.

I live in the Baltimore area and have access to a pretty sweet minivan...but I'm not 100% I can go (although I definately want to and will do everything in my power to make it happen).

If anyone else from northern Anne Arundel County wants to go, post here or PM me, and we can try and work something out.

The last guy that tried to convince me he had a "sweet minivan" turned out to be a major disappointment. :laugh:

Seriously I cannot really contribute on the carpool thing, I'll be cutting it close just running from work. And I live and work pretty rurally, not sure it'd do anyone any good.

I'm a regular on THN and I am in fellas! I will be there! I wanted to go Sunday night to welcome them back but couldn't get details. So please let me know ASAP on the details. I work for the government so time off isn't an issue but it's about an hour and half drive for me so I have to plan!!!

Art, it would be great if you could set it up with the team. I know they want our support just as much as we want to give it to them!!!!

Let's go skins!!!!

I'm working to set it up at least to the point you guys aren't thrown off the property for partying in the parking lots.

Thanks DaveAlison, Do we have a time yet??? If it's in the afternoon I can go !! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Gooooooooooo Skins :point2sky

Archived