Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Park -- Friday afternoon to see the team off.

SkinsFan64

3 p.m. Friday, but I'll try to firm that up for you.

Now, that's when the bus is leaving RP, but what about what time we will be meeting up? 1 hour, 2 hours before they leave? Are we planning on just showing up, waving at the bus & then going home or what?

I will be meeting anyone who wants to come at the entrance to Redskin Park on Friday between 2-2:15pm. I will be with 3 to 4 other people and most likely my hound Gibbs. WHO IS WITH ME?????????????????????????????

I will have both ES Banners with me. Do we need anything else?

Guys,

I would say planning a tailgate at Redskins Park for either day will simply not be something you want to invest a lot of time in. The team would have liability if there were fights or injuries or the like. I'm pretty sure they would be thrilled with people gathering shortly before they leave on Friday and before they return on Saturday.

Now, perhaps we can call Old Dominion Brewery if we want a longer party. They are a business too, but, you can bet they'd probably be thrilled with a hundred Redskin fans drinking their beer and partying there kind of taking the place over as they'd make some coin :). Then moving from there to the Park would be the way I'd go.

Old Dominion holds about 150 people. I'm engaged with their GM to determine whether they'll allow overflow to party in the parking lot or not. I'll update this thread tomorrow after I speak more with him.

For Redskins Park, I would probably arrive around 2 p.m. on Friday and 11:30 p.m. on Saturday as that's probably the best way to get there and assure no one starts to panic :).

Art.

I will be meeting anyone who wants to come at the entrance to Redskin Park on Friday between 2-2:15pm. I will be with 3 to 4 other people and most likely my hound Gibbs. WHO IS WITH ME?????????????????????????????

A little after 2 sounds like a plan. I'm going to have major trouble leaving work but I'm going to do it anyway.

I will have both ES Banners with me. Do we need anything else?

Just checked with my wife. We will be there! We'll be taking a 1/2 day at work. We'll probably be at Redskins park around 1:30-2:00. :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

:wave:

Archived