Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Can Videotape Bucs practices and send them to the 'Skins, Should I do it?

radagast5

I suggest the thread starter and whoever quoted him edit your posts and destroy the evidence before the Bucs see it and move their practices to Orlando.

If merely joking about this scenario causes the Bucs to move their practices ot Orlando, I've effectively removed about 30% of the home field advantage right there, and all it took was 5 minutes of time and a laptop.

I shouldn't be nearly as amused by this as I am...

Joe Gibbs is too modest to accept that. Having the Bucs practice tape would prove helpful, but I'm sure he would want his players to outplay the Bucs instead of grand cheating.

Cheating?

I've always been a little iffy on the grey area between cheating and "gamesmanship." :rolleyes:

The Bucs' practice facility is located on the southeast corner of Tampa International Airport. There is a large office building and a parking garage overlooking the field. The Bucs have agreements with the owners of these buildings to take measures against people watching or taping Bucs practices. Especially in playoff conditions, these facilities are watched VERY closely for any activity. (e.g., guards will force you to leave the parking garage if you're standing around looking at the practice field.)

Anyway, at the northwest corner of the field is a small building owned by my wife's company. I can easily get on the roof of the building and videotape the Bucs practices and there is absolutely nothing the Bucs or anyone else can do about it.

I bring this up somewhat sarcastically, but does anyone think that the Redskins would be interested if a couple DVDs just happened to show up at Redskin Park later this week?

absolutetly! that would be incredibly awsome! even if it is a little unethical, when has that ever stopped anyone (look to the presidency for that answer) so go ahead and do the skins a favor!

watch him do it and all the tapes he recorded were of the long snapper, holder and kicker practicing. lol

or like there is audio with the video and Jon Gruden is talking to the team and says, "Men we are going to run 3 basic plays the whole game, if anyone finds it out we are out, the first play is -----*battery dead*---

owned! :)

Probably wasn't a real good idea to bring the subject up on the team's official site, eh?

Like I said, there's a lot of sarcasm in the air surrounding this conversation, but there's no way an NFL franchise would be held responsible for my actions in a situatioin like this. If that was the case, I'd put a Cowboy jersey on and take to a life of crime. <g>

I have to admit that I'm grinning ear to ear envisioning Bucs' security trying to make me leave. "Get out of here!" "Uh, no." "You're not allowed to be here." "Sure I am." "Leave or we'll have you arrested." "For what, standing on property that you *don't* own?"

LOL

LMAO!!!!! They'd have Dewy (Scary Movie) hunt you down. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Archived