Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Can Videotape Bucs practices and send them to the 'Skins, Should I do it?

radagast5

this has got to be the best/funniest thread i've ever read through. Go for it man what're they gonna do. If i were you i'd probably piss myself laughing if they bucs actually saw you and someone pointed at you or something that'd be freakin hilarious...you gotta do it just to see if anyone takes notice of you.

I suggest the thread starter and whoever quoted him edit your posts and destroy the evidence before the Bucs see it and move their practices to Orlando.

Moving practice to Orlando might not be a great idea either ;) nudge, nudge, wink, wink! :laugh:

It has been said before but man...it's just too funny to pass up. . " Wow. I can do this top secret taping thing of the Bucs. Then maybe send it to the Skins. Hmmmm. I don't know. Maybe I should go onto the official Internet Message Board of the Washington Redskins with it's 50,000 + members, ( who may have some members of a Tampa board hanging around), and tell them my plan and ask what they think. Yeah. That's it. Just a little something between me and 50,000 of my friends. On the net."

:silly:

;)

It has been said before but man...it's just too funny to pass up. . " Wow. I can do this top secret taping thing of the Bucs. Then maybe send it to the Skins. Hmmmm. I don't know. Maybe I should go onto the official Internet Message Board of the Washington Redskins with it's 50,000 + members, ( who may have some members of a Tampa board hanging around), and tell them my plan and ask what they think. Yeah. That's it. Just a little something between me and 50,000 of my friends. On the net."

:silly:

;)

Yeah, shhh.:shhh:

Just keep it between us. :paranoid:

What's really funny is that in the middle of that thread, some Sherlock named "simmsdabeast#2" posts this:

INT.jpg

Nice throw there mark

Umm. Small problem with that picture: Zeron Flemister. Not with the Skins during the Brunell years. But thanks for playing along! :laugh:

hey we mite as well also bust those two dc snipers out of jail, send them down there on to the rooftop and take out some of their players as well. How about their starting wide recievers so that it would be more even. Backups vs Backups :cheers::silly: :laugh: :dallasuck

Uhhhmmm, yeah, I'm pretty sure that Gibbs might have a bit of a problem with that. :cop:

Back at the beginning of the season, when I still had ethics, I'd chide you.

However, after witnessing our frequent referee debacles, ESPECIALLY at Tampa, I'd say do it. While you're at it, see if you can catch Jon Gruden and that head referee of that game in that affair you know they're having. Godspeed.

In all honesty, I think it would be wrong. Not necessarily to tape the practices, but to send them to the Skins. First of all, I think Joe wouldn't have anything to do with it. Second, I don't want to cheapen the ass-kicking that we'll be handing the Yux on Saturday. Because the way the Skins are playing, they don't need it to beat the Yux.

Why would you do such a thing? Do you think the Redskins can't beat the Bucs without "help"? And if you do and the Skins do win, will it be thanks to your tapes or the work of the players and coaches? Something like this is worth discussing with your buddies in a bar but not a webboard that's owned by the Skins and accessible to the public.

We appreciate the concern but we will rise to the top without any such assistance you have to have faith in your team. We have already surpassed almost everybody's expectactions. My personal goal for the team was to make it to the playoffs and I think that they have already exceeded my expectations. Have faith in the team we are 10-6 because we are a good team we should win honestly and fair.

Again, I'm keeping the tone light, but infringement laws? The FBI?

On what grounds? First of all, it's not trespassing because I'd have permission to be on the rooftop. Secondly, all the Buccaneers are what is known as "public figures" so privacy laws in this particular instance are out the window. For instnace, if I were to snap photos of people standing in line at the grocery store without their permission, that would be an invasion of privacy. However, I could snap a photo of Mick Jagger standing in line at the grocery store because he's a public figure.

Additionally, in the scenario I described I would not be selling this, I would not be broadcasting it, I would not be making it available for public consumption, I would not be duplicating anything. Not one licensing, copyright, or trademark law is even close to being broken. So while I'd agree that it hedges from gamesmanship towards cheating and I'd probably call it moderately unethical, to say that it is a felony (as posted elsewhere) and that the FBI would be involved is hysterical.

It's the very fact that I wouldn't be breaking any law and the Bucs could do *nothing* about it (aside from erecting a wall, or moving practice) is exactly what made the visual so funny to me. The image of me doing that to the frustration of the Bucs is what was amusing and was the primary reason I posted the notion to begin with. Though I'll admit being curious about what type of opinions people had on the subject. Unintentionally, this has become an interesting thread, especially for everyone who takes it a bit tongue in cheek.

You aren't breaking any laws, it will be funny, and if they harass you then sue them.

Go ahead and screw with them.

Archived