Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iggles fans pissed that so many Skins fans showed up :)

Art Monk 4 HOF

F*CK YOU, YOU F*CKING A$$HOLE MOTHERF*CKERS! THE PLACE WAS SWARMING WITH F*CKING JERKOFF ******** FANS!!! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Dude needs to get his blood pressure checked. I wonder if this is the one that threw beer on Mrs. Portis.

Man....I checked out some of those threads over there on that iggles board. What a bunch of "you know whats". They can't put four words together without cursing or insulting someone. Gotta be one of the most worthless fan boards I've ever read. Philly really doesn't deserve to have any sports team..... :eaglesuck

Just got back from the game...It was awesome. Everytime we scored we sang hail to the redskins. We even had defense chants going haha. Felt like a home game in the section we were in(122) tons of skins fans! And yes, the fans there are that bad. As the game ended, tons of stuff being thrown at us. Probably didn't help that I was flapping my wings like T.O while singing "fly eagles fly" at them. How sweet it is! Here we come playoffs!!!

KFFL's Eagles board is cool. Those are good guys.

Though 700 Level and Concretefield have decent posters, they're pretty much jerks to non-Eagles fans and they never EVER give any credit.

Igglephans.com's membership are not born of woman but are grown in spawning vats in the dungeons of North Korea as part of a plot to create an unhygienic and evil army of overwhelming imbecility.

Archived