Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'd rather have gone into the playoffs on a better performance (EDITED)

PCRoughrider

Yeah lets ignore him playing thru the knee injury and how the skins had over 300 yds of offense against tampa last earlier in the year and it took two bad calls for tampa to win.

We are doing more with less with alot of banged up players.

Wow I actually made it thru the response without calling a poster's intelligence, team loyalty or age into question

Navy, :applause: :applause: :applause:

shut up because that is the dumbest thing i ever heard from a skins fan! coming from a team that has it's ups and downs all year losing by less than a touchdown every game we lost and you say that?

just low class... :jerk:

What makes you think he is a Redskins fan?

He sounds more like a disgruntled Ravens fan

PC -

It was certainly a lackluster performance through the first half...

But one half of one game does not override an entire season's worth of games. Remember...

-Before this weekend (when neither team cared about the result of their games), the Bears and Seahawks had each been beaten by exactly 1 NFC team - the Redskins.

-The Redskins are 5-1 in games decided by more than a TD this year.

-If Dallas wins tonight, the Redskins will have played 9 games against teams with at least 10 wins, and in those games, they were 5-4.

-The two weeks previous to this one, they looked like freakin' SB Champs in waiting.

To everyone else - can we stop with this "you're not a true fan" stuff? The guy has his opinion, and he's entitled to it. I can't imagine there are any of you out there who weren't disgusted with the way the Redskins came out for this one.

Did you even what the game? We didn't play like a playoff team. I'm not going to bury my head in the sand and pretend like everything is alright "just because we won".

Everything isn't alright.

WHO THE F'CK CARES!!!!! We were 5-6 and won 5 IN A ROW. 5 IN A ROW!!! Are you telling me that doesn't warrant a trip to the playoffs? WE EARNED IT!

Take your negativity elsewhere. We're BACK!

If we don't deserve the playoffs then Dallas does not deserve to be called "America's Team". We did what other's thought was impossible. We beat Dallas 2 times in a year. We won 5 games in a row. We beat our rivals back to back to back. WE DESERVE THE PLAYOFFS!

This is terrible thread. The skins won five in a row and the last three against divison foe's. What else can you ask for. It diificult enough to win a game in the NFL, but to win three in a row against the teams that have feasted on you for years and know your tendencies. Now that the skins are in the playoffs anything can happen. Tampa has the advantage of being at home. The Skins will be fine as long as the Skins play mistake free football and their defense bends but does not break.

We'll show up in Tampa but no playoff team should put up a performance like we did against this Eagles team.

What are you talking about???

I've really enjoyed this web site and postings...

But, every once in a while there is a post from someone like you...

We "earned" the victory against an eager EAGLES team who had a terrible season...

Their SuperBowl was to knock us "REDSKINS" out of the playoff at Philly...

And we "WON" this game on our own merit!!!

yet... you are sitting there passing judgement...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

You must be a enemy who is spying upon our victory...........

Not even a lowlife such as yourself can lessen this VICTORY!!!

We beat the Eagles with third thring cb's...

against an Eagles team who lived to knock us out off the playoffs...

Hail to the REDSKINS!!!

Great job!!! We're in the playoffs... by our own acheivements!!!

What more could any REDSKINS fan ask for???

Take your fuc(ing hats off!!!! We're in the Playoffs!!!

Salute to Gibbs, the REDSKINS, and the entire organization!!!

I've been a REDSKINS fan for way too long... to frown on this opportunity in any way!!!

Salute!

We'll show up in Tampa but no playoff team should put up a performance like we did against this Eagles team.

Some people just can't be happy with what they have.

I guess the Seahawks and Bengals should reconsider if they belong in the playoffs with their losses today (especially the Bengals being put away 37-3 in a game they needed for playoff positioning), and the Colts need to rethink their schemes because of the last two losses and this close game to the Cardinals.

The negative attitude of some people here borders on disgusting. Enjoy the happiness that a win brings for at least the evening before you start griping and downtalking the team.

This is the kind of &*!! I am getting so sick of hearing from idiots that dont know crap about NFL football. We knew it would be a tough game.....every ####### game is! Be excited for christs sake that we won.....Next weeks game will be the same thing......"edge of your seater".......God..its great to be here again.....

Will you shutup? That was a pointless thread. We won 5 straight and you know what counts? Making big plays when you need tham and we did so be quiet. Until YOU go on the field and play for the team keep that smack in your mouth.

Did you even what the game? We didn't play like a playoff team. I'm not going to bury my head in the sand and pretend like everything is alright "just because we won".

Everything isn't alright.

I'm so glad I'm not like you, PC. Life is far too short.

Archived